Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 8 Ch. 181 - Someday

Dex-chan lover
God I hope Zeke is alive. Nightmare would well and truly snap if he's dead at the bottom of the ocean.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's always the kids that die on the front lines, while the older generations sit in the back and bark out orders. I hope this arc is close to finishing.

Dex-chan lover
... I just want to read a slice of life story of Gospel growing up and maybe a little bit of the conflict that arise with him being a demon and all. Not this super cool action sprinkled with drama and feels that i could get from other manga... I just want sweet and fluffy damn it...

Dex-chan lover
... I just want to read a slice of life story of Gospel growing up and maybe a little bit of the conflict that arise with him being a demon and all. Not this super cool action sprinkled with drama and feels that i could get from other manga... I just want sweet and fluffy damn it...
Hang in there. It'll be worth it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He actually stopped to look at his own sideburns haha

That stained glass/shattered paneling was amazing

Dex-chan lover
100% agree. It's not like this is bad, but it's not what I signed up for

Dex-chan lover
I do hope that this arc doesn't overstays its welcome too, but otherwise I personally think its both aspects that make this manga so memorable. It's always been pretty dark if you think about it, with the first AD bomb in Lorem's house almost getting Gospel killed and Chiharu getting demonitis. IMO it's the constant roller coaster of emotions that make the fluffiness so... fluffy? It just wouldn't be the same without all those feels, because it makes you really, REALLY want them to all be happy.

Dex-chan lover
The author's latest update in Fanbox says that she/he/? was suprised that there was alot who voted for Nightmare to be drawn. I guess it's because we're all reading this scanlated Nightmare arc

Users who are viewing this thread