Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 198 - Laughing With You in the Days Ahead

Dex-chan lover
YA BOY! ALIVE! NOT DEAD AFTER ALL!!!
Also hoping this doesn't end up going too far downhill... Cochrane and them need a break...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Now with the timeskip, were on the final stretch!

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting a 5-year timeskip nor a prison breakout. But it is a twist

Dex-chan lover
ah the cycle continues… feels like watching dookie walk into that crack house all over again😔

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesnt mean that the boy will have to go for another suffering just to get a revenge by having another go with crown or whoever.

Please just give the boy a rest and let his sister be the last for his grieves.

:angery:

Fed-Kun's army
Man I remember binging this series ebcause I came in so late and barely keeping up with stuff now. So crazy to see it end. This must be what One Piece fans will feel like soon when Oda works his magic haha. Chiharu has been an absolute sweetheart and goat and I LOOOOOOVE the AHOGE!!!! Thanks translators and typesetters and whatever! So excited to see the ending and I wanna see Chiharu get dragon install (dragon powers)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we’ll see Gospel and Helga end up together. It would be adorable to see them that way

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I lost one of my bets. COME ON GOSPEL HAREM, GIVE ME THE MONEY

Also, what happened to the balcony at page 4? Did it get overgrown with vines or something else?

Double-page supporter
No, he started smoking! Also glad to see Mokugyo survived, thought he died

Users who are viewing this thread