Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Did the mommy character gain like 8 cup sizes since book 1 ? This new cover is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@BigCoffee
Nope. Well, sort of. She always had enormous god dang tits, it's just that early-on, the author was really inconsistent with her chest size. You can flip through the first chapters, and see how her size keeps changing tremendously between panels.
I wasn't really aware of it until you wrote that comment, and I had to check it out for myself.

EDIT: "early on"...I think it's safe to say that everyone's chest size is in constant state of flux.

Has Gospel's father been revealed in raws? If so can somebody throw a
Gospel's Dad
in the comments?

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
man just wait for the next arc. beach. chii was complaining about being flat at the beginning, but damn

@wargumm1i
gospel's dad has been revealed in the main story. it's the dude who's currently babysitting him and chii

Double-page supporter
I didn't want to trouble or ping you guys, but, I would like to make a suggestion:
@Iota and @xxsaznpride, could you guys try to do this project together?
I see that both groups have do a good job in this work, and i would be very sad with this manga getting dropped in the future :/

Can anyone spoil why Gospel’s dad wasn’t present till now? Like, what was the deal? Please ping me if you know. Many thanks in advance.

@Qwaser5r

No worries, thanks for your note anyway, and also the help you given me in the past.
I have decided to drop the project since I have lost interest due to accumulated matters that subsequently happened while working on this series, so that other person is free to do whatever he likes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm mostly saying no to your proposal as this person doesn't seem to have any intents of working with us anyway. Like what others said, if he had disagreements, with my translation, he could have approach us on official channels and offered to be a translator instead. Since this is a community project. I do not own anything, I'm doing this series because I loved the story and wanted to share it with others.

To put into perspective, When Higashida from bluefeather scan group, asked me for a collab, I took up his offer. That collab remained till he had to leave urgently for some personal matters.
But my point is, that was how willing I was to get different people to work on this if they liked it. But no one ever asked and it's not like I ghost people on their messages soo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nevertheless, Thank you for your continuous support and interest in this~ o/

edit:
Well if someone can do a better job, and catch up to the raws faster than I can, I should take a step back anyway

To whoever is interested in scanlating this series, and would like to maintain the consistency of the fonts for speeches, these are the options that I 've used.

Font Guide:
Title:
CCTimsale, Faux Bold, font size 36

Speech that are electronic in nature in Square boxes:
Dejavu Sans, Faux Bold

Normal speech:
CC Wild Words, Bold (font size 12-13)

Outside box speech/thoughts:
Chinacat Regular, Faux Bold

Assertive speech:
CCShoutout Bold / Edo SZ regular

Baby speech:
Dadhand

SFX (if any):
badaboom / Chewed pen BB/ Lemon Bird (depending on the situation)
Font size: 18

Dex-chan lover
@Iota thank you very much for your work. I will admit the other guy's translation is a little easier to read in some places, but he recently just called us 'leeches,' and frankly no matter how good his translations might be, Entropia has always treated the fans with respect and that puts you guys quite a few cuts above him in my book. Out of curiosity, is there any chance of you coming back to the series in return for any sort of compensation? Do you have a patreon or anything like that?

@gunlord500 thank you~ well to answer your question, nope, nope, and nope 🙃
Well if you dislike the guy, just cover up the anon or whatever name with black tape or smth to not see it😂 Don't hate on the story and any other future releases just because that person is rude. You came here and read this series because you liked the storyline. Don't ever let that enjoyable experience fade

Dex-chan lover
@Iota I understand, and it certainly wasn't my intent to hate on the story--I like it as much as I ever did. My concern was that the other guy said he'd stop after volume 5, so with you gone we'd be left entirely dry after that point. If you wouldn't mind me asking, where did you get the raws you had been using? The other fellow mentioned the cost of scanning his books for 6 and 7 as his reason for stopping at 5. If you happened to have access to the raws for 6 and 7, that might help things. However, you've already done so much for the fans that I understand if you feel you've done enough. Thanks again for everything.

@Iota Thanks for your work. I enjoyed the unique flavours you threw in.

I lost a bit of hope that this series will go as smooth as it used to from now on. It would be bad seeing this series go inconsistent.

Double-page supporter
Thanks @Iota for all the work and accompannying us in the comment section, one thing that this series has is that the loves irradiates to the readers

This series has been awesome so far. I hope someone picks this back up after the current translator finishes up.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. A show of force will always make people more compliant negotiating.
@Someone with the biggest balls on the planet to actually do the deed and survive. Then the other question is...where is the father?

@lanfear i sorry dude either the author will not tell who the dad is or he might use that card as a way to end the story and so far the father doesnt seem to be a good guy as of yet ( he left her and also she got pregnant while still on guard against humans which i bet 50% that the dad is a demon and unless there's more proof the dad might be one of the pillars of the demon kind something like a general or something)

Users who are viewing this thread