Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chap! I've read the ln in nu, gonna be neat to see it in manga form.

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't frick her in the next chapter, I'll blow up

Yeah, I know that boy's feeling
Who's doesn't like milf these days? A beautiful and family-oriented woman is perfect to be everybody's wife!!
Aaaanndddd first love doesn't disappear easily either lol
(Psstt, don't bother the age, just smash already)

Dex-chan lover
While I do think recently, authors are going in the right direction by adding mother love interests... age wise, these girls are still just nee-sans...

Group Leader
LOL, love our works hope into ACE SCANS server and let's have a chit chat there with cup of scanlation tea, Don't worry tea is given free of cost, @justforthelulz thanks for the compliment and i was having fun while Typesetting the chap1.4 hope that you would love that chap. I hope we are meeting the standards of the readers, and sorry for the late release, The reason for the late release will be specified in the Blue page of next chap. @deathmailrock Yup, this story has a unique plot. Yup she is denser lol @otakukc , well i felt soory for the ML in this chap, since his crush is treating him like a kid even though he is an adult. and thanks for supporting this series and the group @Sera_vranss @bocchiron

Users who are viewing this thread