Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Well, they seem to have this covered to an acceptable level of quality, so thanks for yalls work up till now. This be a cute series but honestly much more excited about how Seishun no After will torpedo my heart since reading the raws ending lol

Group Leader
@justforthelulz The decision was really up to LIGHTNINGHAWK since he was the one who brought me onto the project. I was fine with stopping too, since this series is getting enough attention. For some reason it fell to me to make the announcement though, so I just slapped it in there haha. My only regret is the time somewhat wasted on making the ending page :x.

@nubbins You've chosen a rough road with Seishun xD.

@TDSgaming わん and Bahamut have been releasing mere hours after the raws come out, so whatever they've released is basically as far as the raws go.

Group Leader
Well, do you want us to continue this series?
Well I am a huge fan of the last credit page known as blue page. Well, I came across a comment about the thing that our quality is not that good, if you want us to continue you can mention me here,

Group Leader
So... just trynna see what to do, (Last page note seems to be gone at the time of writing). Will you guys continue with the series? I really don't mind at all just focusing on Spanish, for both Bahamut and me that's fine. We thought you guys weren't going to keep going, hence we tried to cover English too.

Group Leader
@diegow You guys are doing a fine (and very quick) job. I don't mind leaving it to you guys, but as he's the leader, I'll wait for Lightning's decision.

Group Leader
Well, we love working on this series discussing like what may happen next and planning aabout the content of the Ble page that what makes this series my best favourite of all the series we are currently working on, Well it's funn to hangout with SleepyFox. So we love to continue this series if you don't feel bad @diegow

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly wholesome seeing the bosses here having a civilized discussion.
Some politicians may wanna take notes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this lady deserves only the best things. To say to the daughter you adopted that all those years she gave was years she gained from being with her is such a selfless thing to say 😭

Users who are viewing this thread