Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Confused the age gap of the knight and princess reincarnation then, stupider then 10 years gap shouldn’t matter at all.

Dex-chan lover
There's actually no problem in this relationship,
a healthy smart boi who gives his consent and is the one giving the go signal
a woman in her 30s who's never had a boyfriend since she devoted her life to her adopted daughter, who now (grown up) tells the mom she should date.

It's like all the stars aligned for this and she's like should I?

Yeah you took care of him as a kid, but now he's a healthy adult who knows what he wants. Good thing the guy is giving her time to think about it as well,
that's literal perfection when the younger one is saying "I will wait for you"

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how, but apparently a bunch of people have the completely wrong ages for them. She's 30 and he just turned 20, there's only a 10 year age gap and they're both still pretty young.

Dex-chan lover
i don't get the 10 year difference drama in this manga, i understand when its sth like 16 yo and 26 yo but he turned 20 so he is an adult already.

Also my grandfather is like 15 years older then my grandmother and they are together for more then 50 years already.

I just want to point out that, if this were to ever happen in real life, this is the only correct response. You don't date people you've helped raise.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejiti Dude, my parents are 12 years apart and have been together for almost 30 years now. Like yeah, idk how people are saying that its impossible and that this is the only realistic option.

Double-page supporter
nah ma'am, no such common sense exists in a world drawn by Azuma Tesshin, it is safe to go... 😁

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame
Self esteem issues, some women when they pass a certain age (usually late 20's early 30's depending on the person) start to think that they aren't attractive anymore or more importantly, don't believe they should date "above their grade", this is especially bad in the japanese sense as they also have to deal with the "christmas cake" mindset there.
Not that any of this matters as it's pretty obvious they will end up dating, as i read a bit of the novel, it's kind of cute and hilarious (because her daughter is essentially trolling her)how jealous she get's when she think's he's gotten over her.

Contributor
@LIGHTNINGHAWK @sleepyfoxscanlations

cease.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz honestly that was the greatest thing ive seen today.

@sleepyfoxscanlations dont worry, you arent flirting with everything. your charisma is just at 35/20 and no matter what you say it woos someone. it is not your problem but their fault for falling victim to your boundless charm.

Users who are viewing this thread