Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Aggregator gang
Since this is a manga it's unlikely it would just end here

but kudos for shooting your shot even if it's likely you'll get rejected. It will hurt for less time and you can move on faster.

read IF u wanna know where their relationship is at right now in the novel

After being curious, i decided to look up the novel and read the "end" cause i didnt have time to read from the beginning. At the end of volume 2, they barely get back from their first date. However, it's a bit annoying because she still won't acknowledge her own feels for him. HOWEVER, the "daughter" teases her by saying how she's gonna take him for herself and this basically causes the mom to be jealous. Does the daughter have feelings for him? again i only read the end cause i didnt have time to read the rest, but i can assume that the daughter only said that to push the mc and mom together; so an act to help them

TTX

moment I saw (2000 - 2010?) manga's with older man & young women, but older women and young man is bad?

@ArcTicKronos Thanks! It's nice to know that there's progress in their relationship even if she's in denial about her feelings.

I hope the manga chapters stop getting released in parts and start releasing them fully. Because if it didn't, then it's gonna take years before we see actual progress here in the manga 😕

Wow, an ‘honest’ rejection. Not something you see everyday in a manga. But I have a creeping feeling this formatting is going to go on for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG while...

Group Leader
@Imperfectinfinity I would agree if it were a case like Usagi Drop (disclaimer: I haven't read it, just had a friend complain to me about it) or something, but I think they're far enough apart here to be acceptable.

@Tatsuya-Kai It's crazy how Japanese think that women are beyond their prime the second they hit age 30, isn't it? Then again the West thought pretty much the same thing until very recently.

@justforthelulz You are unstoppable xD.

@yummyyummy I just get along with decently with some of the ACE staff and he calls it flirting :/. I think he's just jelly!

@altmaria
Not sure why you're not expecting much. There are 3 volumes out so far, and I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the last one. If you mean the pacing, it seems standard or faster (based on ArcTicKronos's recounting of events, I haven't read it myself). In typical anime adaptations of LNs, the second volume is usually covered by episodes 4-6 or 5-8, depending.

Dex-chan lover
Dang my mans got rejected. Hopefully this isn’t a slow burner and nothing progresses even though that’s what it’s looking like.

Thanks for the translation

inb4 her adopted daughter pretends to go out with him/show interest in him, to make her jealous and change her mind. But then the daughter actually starts to like him ending in a triangle.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations
Thanks for giving a bit of perspective regarding the pacing!

As I get older, I find myself less tolerant to slow pacing. I very much prefer early relationship establishment and read about the challenges and dynamics of such relationship. I do know that a lot of mangas focus on keeping the characters on the verge of becoming a couple, so that's my own problem. My comment however was regarding the supposed drama in the 2nd volume after a first date. I'm still going to read this manga, I was just hoping for something a bit different.

Group Leader
@altmaria
I see, I see. Thanks for expanding on your thoughts there! I just wanted to clear up any potential confusion since I wasn't sure what you meant, but now I understand. I also prefer that kind of early establishment (that's why I scanlate KaiSuki), but — as you've already alluded to — those types of series are somewhat more difficult to find (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. Basically I'm trying to say I empathize xD.

Aggregator gang
I hate seeing gorgeous 30-something women being called old ladies and aunties. It's the sexiest age block for women, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread