Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Contributor
The most unbelievable thing about this story is a Japanese company respecting their employees to this extent.

Dex-chan lover
the art tho... btw why is this cutting a chapter into 6-7 page bits a thing now? like I know raws come out like this but how does anyone prefer this over literally any other option?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter it looks good

@korewasubarashii hand down the best milf doujin, i thought i was the same that as the masterpiece vibe, guess not.

@lasercats Probably because they are a brand new group, so they're taking their time to do bit by bit to learn the best way of doing things, rather than release whole chapters that may be sub-quality.

Probably also so that they can release regularly even though they might be working slowly atm, instead of releasing a chapter a month.

Group Leader
We are thinking of having a collaboration with Sleepy fox Scanlation for faster releases. Thanks for supporting this series and our group

Power Uploader
@LIGHTNINGHAWK Thanks for chapter!!
Also, stop wasting 3 pages for credits.. You can combine everything in 1 page (or at max 2 pages)..
No need to devote separate page for raw credit..

Group Leader
Man, the author really raised Boss-san up only to spike her back into the ground within a few sentences huh.

Users who are viewing this thread