Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel No, she isn't dense. She was raising him like a son. Why would she even think he liked her???

It's stuff that is more obvious when you are on the outside.

Also, to be fair, he waited for 10 years.... so we are just missing all those years of MC not confessing.... we just skipped all that sh*t... that's all....

And even then, often, those MCs don't take that long to admit their feelings... it just takes a lot of chapters.... so it's longer for us viewers than for them...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
When even the characters themselves think that she's dense, well she IS dense. I dunno why you got yourself all worked up here.

Fyi, i like the mc because his design doesn't scream blandness, actually upfront with his feeling (no, he wait all this time because he think that he's actually ready now, instead of being scaredy cat) and directness.

"often, those MCs don't take that long to admit their feelings... it just takes a lot of chapters so it's longer for us viewers than for them.."
9aa.png

Dex-chan lover
he big enuff for ya now (if ya know what i mean lol)
so it's all good lol
thanks for the milf update

Being dense has played a part in her inability to recognize that the MC has a crush on her but I don't think that's the major reason, it's pretty obvious that she put being in a relationship on the back burner and has put most of her energy into raising her daughter. Now the MC tho? Big chad if this was a normal manga this would be like 200 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
Well...the plan is ok, but thinking at Miu as his daughter wouldn’t be a little too far? I know that if they marry he’ll technically be the girl’s father-in-law, but still...

Double-page supporter
He said it when he was confessing too, that he loved her for 10 years, tkae him seriously aunty

Users who are viewing this thread