Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter

jak

Contributor
He gonna get together with his daughter's friend. Nice.

Aggregator gang
Well age gap romance aside I hope she'll be able to help the daughter with everything she's going through.

Dex-chan lover
f*ck, must be hard on him being pressured by so many factors and in all sides too

Dex-chan lover
Parenting is hard and the fact that he just became a single parent is tough.

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch took words out of my mouth. Precisely.

This one seems to trying to justify or glorify Japan obsession with highschool girls.

Double-page supporter
Was hoping for this to get tld, latest raw chapter got juicy. I would've slapped the teacher

Supporter
There is a lot going on here for this guy - death of spouse, alienation from daughter, pressure to deliver from work, finding out things are even worse at school and getting a bollocking for it by the teacher. In a society or generation that has always been told to just get on with it, you will grasp onto some support regardless of where it may come from.

Invested!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Expected some spicy adult on JK action, but this is some empathetic bullshit isn't it

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be so hard for Miya to explain to her other friends why she calls her mother Kii-chan and not Kaa-chan

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh What do you mean ?this is high school girl e talking about. What need to justify for ?

Dex-chan lover
What a great friend! Clearly, the best way to help someone with their truancy problem is to marry their single father. What could go wrong!

Dex-chan lover
That kind of teacher needs to be put down, because fucking hell.

Users who are viewing this thread