Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
typical manga characters with slippery hands that drop anything they hold ,especially papers

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. The depression. What is wrong with the daughter anyway? I need to find out more about this.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter is a bitch. It's already a blessing when your father makes money and can provide you with food, a place to sleep, and also education. Adults have loans, bills, shitty work, and other stuff. Sure father is to blame for not devoting enough time for daughter and throwing himself to work to forget his wife. But the daughter should take some responsibilities and be a good kid or do some housework on the mother's behalf. She can't even prepare food.

Dex-chan lover
@ngkn92
Kids are not equal. What you are trying is to put every kid into the same category when it's wrong. Also, it's pretty hard to pinpoint who should be called a kid.
May be 3-10 yo are kids. But are 13yos are still kids? 16yo? 19? 22? Where to stop and how to decide? Are the conditions equal? Just saying, but age is not a perfect condition since there are all kinds of people.
This daughter is clearly not the sharpest tool. And her upbringing is terrible. Probably her parents are to blame though.

i don't get it that FMC is already so aggressive towards our mc, did she had a secret crush on him in her childhood or what?

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT Well yeah, "I don't use LINE" is code for "Stop hitting on me and let me do my job you stupid dick," lots of people probably have to say it in customer service jobs.

@KobeisGOAT are u retarded or something ? why should she give out her line to random people that ask for it lmao, better to say she doesnt use it to avoid it

Dex-chan lover
Chad man, holy shit. Wife passes on a month later the girls are already jumping on him LOL.

I disapprove of May-December relationships but can't stop reading about them, let's see if this goes there.

Users who are viewing this thread