Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Annoying

I have feeling that he mother will show up later and make Daddy suffer more ("- . -)

jak

Contributor
Sorry daughter, daddy's fucking your friend.

Fed-Kun's army
This is starting to feel like an escapism from the author, the girl's character feels more unrealistic even by the standard of mangas that I've read so far.

Dex-chan lover
@dudsuper8
what-if-the-child-consents-tho-33883169.png

ivv

Dex-chan lover
cockblock daughter! now you want attention when your dad's gonna get some good time (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

🤔 I won’t be surprised if his daughter ends up killing herself because she obviously doesn’t have an actual adult in her life.

Now she comes out? When Dad is finally trying to have a (very illegal and frowned upon) fun time?

VIP
she is jaded with home expectation, while the dad is adult who also crushed with expectation. she can relate into him and use him as her escapism..

@Kryon_PL IIRC, the author is female. soo.. yeah...

Dex-chan lover
@kuma To be fair, 40 year old men isn't an uncommon fantasy for teenage girls. Female mangaka making controversial titles isn't new either. Kodomo no Jikan used to be very controversial and all.

VIP
@encrypted12345 he said this is author self inserting on the male MC since the female character is too unrealistic, dispute the fact, you know, the author is female.

i am not saying that the author is female are a problem, i know what you said already. just pointing that his argument is baseless.

Users who are viewing this thread