Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Don't Have Anything to do.

Dex-chan lover
@kazu19 @smolbaka

Calling him 'beta' is unfair. A middle aged man like him with a young underaged highschool girl chasing him? That's grounds for social suicide. He has a right to be very cautious and deflective of her advances.

@Umesan

That's a fair point, I was thinking of beta until I saw your comment. Seems like the father is a social outcast at work, not to mention his wife recently passed away and his daughter is shutting herself out. The father is other constant pressure and just need someone to talk to, like a life line.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl might actually be a very nice person but with a heavy emotional baggage. Super curious to see how this will develop.

Dex-chan lover
The FBI must be sticking creepily close to his window and heavy breathing waiting for his next move

i worked so hard to hide my weebness from girls and trying to get nude pics and this guy just got it easily

I'm loving this. His guilt is still pulling him, but it's beginning to give way. And how could it not when she offers him such care, freedom, and understanding? I don't want to think about how it might end. I'll just enjoy this fun ride for now.

Who the heck notices a band-aid in the trash and the confronts the person with it later?

Dex-chan lover
the band-aid thing was kinda dumb ngl. But I suppose it attests to the daughter noticing things quite well and that she's able to pick up on differences quickly. It foreshadows a potential future incident with her connecting the dots I guess.

Also, the JK is so aggressive. It's actually hilarious at this point how much she's pushing him

@Hamin

I would accept her noticing the band aid and just going "hmmm" but to actually take it out of the trash and be confrontational with the "Where did THIS come from!?" is really dumb. If the author wanted a connect the dots moment they should have used something else and even played it less confrontational and more like a casual question.

Dex-chan lover
@Bladestone Yeh I agree. If we at least had insight to the daughter's thought process that maybe she thinks her dad now has a new woman in his life only 1 year after his wifes death than it would make sense. But because there was no indication of that prior or her being the suspicious type in general it just comes off as weird and forced.

Users who are viewing this thread