Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Which One Do You Want to See?

Dex-chan lover
What an absolutely spineless motherfucker. I can't stand his indecisiveness.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i'm starting to see a trend here:
1. They get together in some inconspicuous place.
2. She says something.
3. They end up in a more private place with him looking like disturbed Tom.

Dex-chan lover
All of you fuckers calling the old man spineless when you are the ones who would have dicked her at the first chance you had.

Dex-chan lover
He's a father himself, so he knows exactly what the mother is going through. Real shitty.

Dex-chan lover
"Who gets to decide that, I wonder." Your dom is responsible for deciding whether you've been a good girl or bad girl. Duh.

Dex-chan lover
Realistic depiction of teen female lust, and of the typical reality behind every accusation of rape and sexual harassment. The dude is so hapless it's sad

Dex-chan lover
Wtf social distancing! Get away holy shit she showed symptoms of Coronavirus now you're hugging her? Wtf

@cksn "every accusation".. I'm sorry but that is a very foolish over exaggeration. I do feel bad for the father but he needs to control his lust. While I am glad he stopped himseld in that instance his mind still went to "in three years". It is repulsive, she is under age and he is an adult who should be seeking treatment for his depressed daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@FatalVestige there's nothing repulsive about attraction for girls old enough to have tits. what's repulsive is being led around by the nose like this by a girl of any age.

if it was happen to me i might be lost to lust and desire... because i don't ever feel how depressed that man through his life

Users who are viewing this thread