Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Careless Ticket Stub

Double-page supporter
is that girl a genius detective or something? how does his father having a band-aid of that silly seal, and a ticket for the aquarium makes her think her only friend is fucking his dad, (i mean we all know she does) but is really stupid, or is that seal so unpopular that only our main girl likes it? the dad couldn't go alone or with a coworker to the aquarium?

Dex-chan lover
Busted...

At least he didn't sex the kid, though we don't know her age so it might be legal depending on the province...

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised by Miyas fresh attitude towards this (well, as far as I can tell from that smirk, might be wrong guess), for a minute there I was afraid she would choose a toxic aproach and it would pile on already huge drama load, not saying she'll accept it easily but I'm hopefull there won't be autistic yelldown or something, tabu...

Double-page supporter
do things to other people's daughters and people are gonna do things to your daughter/sister/mother/wife

it's a give and take thing, that's why there are no virgins anymore in 'first world' countries

Fed-Kun's army
Miya connecting the dots with just that information was kinda of a stretch.. I guess she’s too paranoid and couldn’t help thinking about it?! We will see

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't the first time the author used the past-tense "At the time" exposition bubble.

I have a thing against that type of storytelling.

@gigabarto maybe this is not the first time this has happened and the daughter knows it. I kinda sees the look on her face at the end as the "Again dude? With my dad this time?" face. There are still a lot we don't know about the friend

Users who are viewing this thread