Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Strange and Normal

I think it's reasonable that Miya reacts the way she does. Remember from her POV, she still sort of dislikes her father bc of her mother's death, plus she emerges from being a shut-in to the possibility that her best friend is banging her father (I know they don't do anything too illegal yet but Miya doesn't know that). At the end of the day, she reacts like how an emotional teenager would.

Still annoying tho

Dex-chan lover
@scytale

Honestly first argument is stupid, just because a parent pays bills for you doesn’t mean they should get away with stuff.

Just because she was in her room as a shut in doesn’t mean that she can avoid blame and be the victim. Yes I’m her perspective what her dad is doing is wrong but instead of reacting right away she should have asked what was going on and see it from different points of views, but since she’s a mentally weak she reacted right away. That doesn’t mean she gets a pass she is still not smart for not understanding anything.

Miya herself like you said isn’t innocent. She herself isn’t a victim just because she is going through stuff mentally, everyone goes through mental stuff and it’s hard for everyone to open up. Blaming the father for not opening up is just dumb, yes she’s a teenager but don’t expect parents to be some type mentally invincible thing everyone has insecurities be it a adult or a teenager. Expecting things from someone isn’t something you should do when people are going through things mentally.

In the end everyone is at fault no one is a victim in this situation, the father is at fault yes for not opening up but he isn’t to be blamed and also at fault for the other stuff. Daughter is at fault for thinking she is the only victim in this situation when in reality she’s just another person who is going through stuff mentally.

Contributor
Damn it got revealed. However, the daughter isn't perfect nor is the father. Both doing dumb stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about the drama anymore, I'm just in this for Stone Cold Koto. Man, she was un-fucking-phased.

"Welp, the jig's up. That right, I'm your mommy now."
*SLAP
"Eh, I've felt worse."

I'm surprised how many people are mad at the daughter and not the high school girl seducing a vulnerable man who knows that she will destroy her friend who is still grieving over her mother. Shes a completely terrible person who manipulates everyone and y'all are completely fucking blind to it, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Blanche exactly... but the thing is that the majority of the ppl defending the dad are self-insert nuts who are desperate for the dad to bang the underage girl. They ignore any and all fcked up things about dad being a pedo and kii being manipulative.

Dex-chan lover
You got this bro no problem! Just switch Jon's your the section leader switching is easy as hell. That covers work gossip. As for the daughter, hehe you disnt do anything legally wrong brouhaha. As for the jk pussy? Tap it if your gonna take shir for it JUST DO IT.

I don't think any ones bad in this manga... I just see a lot of people who have been hurt and they're just looking for happiness. The dad is not actually a pedophile, he'd be an ephebophile in this scenario, I'm not gonna justify him but I think pedophiles and ephebophiles should be not be considered the same. Society is a strange thing and large age gaps in relationships were once common, I'm not justifying it but I just think it's a factor to consider.

Fed-Kun's army
@salsadogscale i dont think its a case of pedo or epheb or whatever age group
he simply got attracted to the one person who could save him from his horrible mental state
heck she could be 30 years older and probably feel the same way
author just made her a jk for that "forbidden love" effect

I feel bad for honma that just got her shit deep in someone's else business. But thankfully she's a good catalyst to make the lie stops.

@NGOtaku "author just made her a jk for that "forbidden love" effect"

And so that he could draw a cute young girl and add easy drama points, probably.
I can't blame Miya nor can I blame Kisaragi for falling in love with someone older as a 16 year old.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like Kosuke should've just admitted to hanging out with Kisaragi under the pretense of helping Miya get back to school. It'd be wrong, but at least it'd be easier to accept. Before him running away with Kisaragi, the stuff he did was still kind of acceptable. Well, I get why he might be afraid. I feel for Honma, poor girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@stepperman
Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like Kosuke should've just admitted to hanging out with Kisaragi under the pretense of helping Miya get back to school
thats Exactly what I thought. she was her only friend there was evidence they met before. kosuke fucked everything up by lying that he didn't remember her

Users who are viewing this thread