Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Foisting

Umm ... he didn't decide it yet though. Rather, he's asking for your opinion and that's how you treat him? Whut?

Truth be told, I really don't know whether to say whether it's entirely Kousuke fault here. Poor dude had it hard with all this pressure from family and works. For what it worth, he did try his best, at the very least. Others would have probably just bail out of this mess already.

Dex-chan lover
So the dad goes to miya and saids "how would you feel if we moved back to grandmas" aka "what do you think of this option im discussing with you, ill do whatever is best for your health"

miya's response: "dont go deciding things on your own"

...excuse me?

dont go deciding things on your own

...sorry one more time?

"dont go deciding things on your own"

WHAT???

...i cant even, this has to be intentional right? are we meant to hate miya? what the fuck is this writing, she's saying stupid shit like that, and were supposed to see her as the girl the dad has to apologize and beg too, like shes the fucking "all-knowing" parent?

if this series really thinks it can hit us with an ending where the dad is the ONLY one at fault by the end of this....

Supporter
@dojinshi I think so yes. She is just as horrible as every other person in this manga, if not more so. This series is filled with a bunch of flawed people. At least the male MC is flawed but likable... he seems like the only one with a conscious here!

Dex-chan lover
This is a perfect example of a kid needing a parental and educative slap

Dex-chan lover
what a shitty mom, what a pussy dad, what a shittier daugther... this poor man

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB its crazy because at first you see her actually allow him into her room seemingly to have an open discussion, and im like "oh nice" then she INSTANTLY gets angry and leaves the house. shes very assuming, she had no proof nor much business thinking her dad and her friend were together, but assumed, and now shes assuming he's doing this decision all for himself, even though he's asking her and he literally said he's been avoiding this choice for a long time.

the really crazy thing is
The MC is flawed but we see his perspective and see he truly is trying to earn a living for him and his daughters happiness, and for that wholesome goal, he is given HELL on fucking earth to make that goal happen

but his daughter(though hurt from her mom's death) is without a doubt a selfish, assumming, awful person, and for that awful attitude of hers, shes "given" a boy who she can like. I know that seems weird "given" and all, I should be able to look at the fact that she has a friend to confide in, as a good thing, a thing to help her get over her past traumas

but because of the direction of this series with her being such a bad character, it gives me the feeling of "she doesnt deserve this" and it makes me want something terrible to happen to her, which is a fucked thought, but one I cant help but have.

Dex-chan lover
God damn

You really feel for the father. He is a father that tries and tries. The one time he finds some affection is from a minor. He stopped it. For his sake and his daughter. Now he's trying to make amends and she throws a spoiled brat act. Hitting kids doesn't help but my conscious would have struck back or sat her ass down with force.

Honestly, what can you do? Talking it out isn't helping. You can't force a teenager to do something. I don't want police knocking at my door because my cunty ass entitled bratty daughter attempts to run away.

The grandma has good intentions but it comes from anger and frustration. Yelling at someone is the worst solution. Being supportive and try to piece together what is happening.

Page 14 is nothing but boomer bullshit. Men do not need to be stoic. It's toxic masculinity. But as a human facing problems and attempting to fix them is the right course.

Everyone in this manga is fucked up and flawed but the daughter is by far the worst. I felt pity but now it's anger. I swear someone better slap her upside the head. The bitch needs a wake up call

Supporter
@dojinshi Her new male friend was set up as a character with a bit of a delinquent past, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does something to hurt her or at least drive her away. Somehow whatever bad happens to her in the following chapters I feel will be blamed on the MC, somehow... I just get that feeling.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey Miya how would you feel about moving to Grandma's? I don't want to, but if you want to we can go there."

"DAD HOW COME YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT HOW I FEEL"

teenagers I swear.
tbh this seems incredibly forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB ughh....it probably will, wont it, the daughter, the teacher, his mom, god why does every character here have no soul....

koto's feeling pretty alluring right about now

Supporter
@dojinshi She always has been alluring... she’s his escape from the constant judging and pushing to be a better ‘section chief’ or ‘father’... if Koto ever abandons the MC, I doubt it will be out of her own will. Sure, she causes trouble for him, and she might not be doing what is best for him, but she is certainly on the only one who truly cares for him in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Still confused why people give the daughter such a hard time. She's a child in a fucked up situation. She doesn't even have half the information we do because her dad is too fucking pathetic to be open with her about anything going on in his life.

Basically, I feel a decent amount of sympathy for the dad because he's like a fish out of water being forced to take the reigns when he was previously just the family wallet. More so now than before because he has typical Japanese inheritance trope shit going on too. But I still feel bad for the daughter.

She's getting too wild -- he should man the fuck up and tell her she isn't going anywhere. But he's too much of a pussy to do that, kinda like his dad choosing to leave the conversation the moment anything unpleasant comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread