Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Foisting

Somebody is gonna commit suicide before this story is over. Just don't know who it will be yet.

Well that was, random.

Dad: Want to move back to grandmas?

daughter: Dont decide things on your own! *leaves*

Holy fuck, he just asked you a question.

All we have is the definition of a ball-busting girl…
@sirflimflam She's running to her boyfriend's house, yeah...
Running away and never talking to her father who tries is just the kind of rebellious girl while koto who suffers so much on his side is much more mature…
Her stupid reaction will just make her father find comfort in koto...

Contributor
Miya...seriously...Wtf ?
tenor.gif

Her dad did everything right this time, and she go crazy for nothing ? Wut ?

Group Leader
I could kinda understand if she's angry because it's such a huge step yet her father 'casually' threw the burden of deciding to her, trying to listen only when shit already went awry... But seeing the conversation it didn't seem like that... Wanna say she's dumb but previously this gal sharp enough to realize something's going on between her father and Koto

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
She got triggered at the scenario of moving away from her not boyfriend, that's why. Of course dad doesn't knows of that, maybe Koto can piece it together.

Contributor
Jeebus, even MC's own mother? MC is definitely on the way to becoming a quiet husk of a man, much like his father, if he even lives that long.

Oh, now we can see from where that little bitch get that retard gene, from her retard grandma.
MC just should move out somewhere far away from all those nut job.

Fed-Kun's army
STG this miya character is a little self centered bitch... judging by how MC's mom acts i can say it runs in the family.
To me so far MC and his female work mate is the only proper thinking persons that appeared so far in the manga.
For some folks, you pull this shit they'd respond by telling you never to return and then change the locks.

I really hope MC snaps, gets with koto and abandons the daughter. I wouldn't blame him about it.

Aggregator gang
Dammit. All these friends, all these chat groups, all these scanlation teams, I see Arknights recommendation everywhere I go.
I'm *this* close from downloading it, eventhough I swore to myself not to play any gacha games.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I stg Miya is giving me a aneurysm. She's the self-centered one, He literally just asked a freakin question.

I honestly hope he snaps I feel like that will be very satisfying to see him go off on his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread