Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Time Capsule

i still dont understand why is bad for your parent dating your friend, i mean there is no valid reason against it. See i dont like gay, but there is still gayness in this wolrd and there is no valid reason against it except disgust which is not something objective

Dex-chan lover
well thank you for the full letter at the end... i actually forced myself to read the small letters from the real letter XDD i felt so bad seeing a huge white page with good reading letters at the end and i did that lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is so good but Koto kinda did the same as Miya at the end running from home without telling where is she going. I hope they can help each other and if Koto was a college student this all would be easier

That's because in Japan, reputation is absolutely everything in society which is why there is such a high suicide rate where victims are thrown under the bus to save the reputation of companies.

Double-page supporter
Aint saying "The moons beautiful tonight" to someone is like asking them out in a proper date? so technically Koto is way too serious on the boomer here.

Aggregator gang
"We both took a picture of the moon, she's the one for me."
🙃

Dex-chan lover
Damn, those photos are really effective as tearjerkers...

Also, note how Kyosuke acts responsibly for people in need even when it's the girl that you can arguably say ruined his relationship with his daughter. He still immediately runs to her if she needs help. That's determination, there.

Holy shit she actually pieced that letter together this mom is a full-blown psycho lmao

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how the mother reacts to the fallout of this is gonna be fun. I'm gonna assume Koto and Kyosuke go home together and the mother corners them there, with Miya arriving in time for extra drama.

Fed-Kun's army
I enlarged the letter in paint to read it, only to realize you guys wrote it out on the last page. Damn.

My father is known to go through the dustbin. Stuff like "Where the fuck did you get this chocolate/maggi/comfort food from? Where is mine?" used to be common. So I usually collect my trash and throw it outside at the hub where they collect garbage at my apartment. But even my father isn't psycho enough to piece together my 1080Ti bills and ask where the fuck did 800$ goto.

Double-page supporter
I'm just glad there wasn't H 18+ pictures. Would have felt cheapening to the drama.

Fed-Kun's army
So, at this point Kousuke's got nothing left to lose, right? If he and Kisaragi are supposed to meet in the next chapter, there's nothing stopping him from standing up to her mother (unless she is psycho enough to murder him or some shit, which... after that letter... yeah, I'm not putting past her).

Users who are viewing this thread