Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Reunion

Wel... damn. Please comment section, provide me understanding on how to feel about this. Cause it looks like it just got real real.

I want them to be happy, but it doesn't like that is going to happen. Maybe they will get better together and then walk different paths :(

Her mom is way too possessive, but i'm not sure he should be intervening here. He needs to figure out his own daughter before he can help her figure out her mother.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile his daughter is being pumped full of Delinquent Juice because he had the audacity to ask for her opinion.

Double-page supporter
Her mother isn't really a parent given how she emotionally tortures her daughter. And daughter of MC also shouldn't interfere with love life of her father. It is just sad that families like that exist in real life.

Now, just runaway !! Just runaway together far far away ! F*ck off the mother, F*ck off the Daughter !

Double-page supporter
this was probably one of the fastest chapters ive ready with the exception of those 1-5 pages mangas...
and yet so much happened... what next...

Group Leader
So much is happening while nothing is being resolved... guess it's big multi-facet resolution time

2 chapters earlier he was completely devastated and on the verge of losing his mind over runaway daughter, but after looking through some photos, he instantly warms up to a person, who was basically a culprit of discord. Yeah, not buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread