Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Each Person's Epiphany

Dex-chan lover
I like how the guy points out something obvious and Miya is speechless over it. Maybe she'll finally get some empathy.

@Jikke Truck-kun tries to avoid isekai'ing psychopaths.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so her mom is your average twitter user that gets people fired from their job for things in their private life...

On another note, though, I'm glad white haired kid is actually just a good dude. Everyone was wanting him to be some closeted molester or something, but really I just like him being the one that can pierce through Miya and get her to see reason

Dex-chan lover
The blonde dude is a good guy, i'm relieved.

And also fuck me, she's about to #MeToo his ass.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane, In my opinion, the time he debuted on the stairs I could this character felt sane and generally a good character. He smoked but that isn't too big a deal considering all the shit the father has gone through.

I hate horrors. That mother has the eyes of a psycho giving me anxiety. As for what the father should do in the future is be a parental figure to both his daughter and the 'love' interest. She has daddy issues and the last thing you should be attempting is sticking your dick in crazy.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the mom might be overprotective but the dude ain’t no saint you can’t just do that shit with a JK.

Dex-chan lover
the daughter sure is lucky that he meet that guy, have a father a bit clumsy on parenting but he did try his best
Meanwhile the father is about to lost his life right there

Users who are viewing this thread