Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Each Person's Epiphany

Fed-Kun's army
I’m on edge with this manga enough that moving my ass now will cut my balls in half

I was worried the drink he handed her was ruffied.

I don't think Koto wants her mother dead. Sure the mother is overprotective, but I think Koto still loves her and feels sorry for the way her father treats her mother.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ. Her mom isn't even looking at me and I still feel like her eyes are piercing into my soul.

Welp shit, that one hell psycho looking face, run dad-kun, run away with Koto, and don't look back.

Group Leader
"I'm about to ruin this man's whole career" -mom most likely

not that I can defend him tho

Dex-chan lover
Miya doesn't have the intention of going back until Yankee mentioned Koto being Dad's stress outlet pointing out the obvious.

Koto's mom is stupid crazy.

And Kousuke can't have a nice day without anyone wanting to break his mind or ruin his life.

Fed-Kun's army
Man that mother needs to die asap... She's gonna mess things up so bad isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
How the FUCK did the daughter not realise that Koto x Father pretty much happen because the daughter become a hikokomori, and its kinda funny how she said "I can't do things as freely as I thought it would be" even though it's simply because she's out of money, can't get her own gamer bread and can't live as a reasonable adult (which she obviously isn't, she's literally a high-school girl)

Dex-chan lover
Next stop: scandal at work and unemployment

I so enjoy upbeat manga so much. Makes me think better about the world and myself.

The Dad is an idiot.
The Mom is obsessive and controlling.
The Daughters are either lonely, naive, and/or selfish which makes sense seeing how they're teens.

This entire manga is like a slow car accident that gets worse the more you look at it. The dad should have just stopped messing with that teenage girl. All he's doing is making things harder for himself by allowing others to fuck up his life even more. The father pisses me off more than anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Blonde guy is a solid dude and the daughter is beginning to recognize her impact on the situation, but we all know this is definitely going to get worse before it gets better.

Do any of the characters even deserve the happy ending tho? They all have so many faults and everyone's been running away from their problems so far. Miya might finally straighten herself out with Yankee-kuns help(Unless he has his own share of problems) but I don't know about Koto and Dad. At best I can hope for it ending like After the Rain(It would be a miracle if it happened) and at worst they elope...
I hope Office Kouhai-san pulls through and fixes Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread