Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Each Person's Epiphany

Contributor
If this Mom can't ruin MC life enough (fired, never see Koto again, suicide, etc), i'm sure she will take a knife to do the job herself.

Just look at her eyes it's pure hate.

Dex-chan lover
Mom is crazy, no doubt about that, but if I had a teen daughter and some middle aged guy was trying to get with her I'd ruin him too

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't like that face, or that smile, or the general stalking personality of the mom, even if it's justified to a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
Oooo shit 'bout to hit the fan lmao dad's bout to pay for creepin'

And idk why people think the guy (daughter's friend) is such bad news. He's not great but he did tell her to go back to school. He and Miya are the ones that piss me of the least by far

Well, if the mom manages to ruin his life this manga officially becomes impossible to salvage. No matter how it ends it's going to be unsatisfying. She needs to get what she deserves, but anything serious would interfere with Koto's healing which is also very important.

Group Leader
Yikes, still dislike all of the characters and am disgusted by some of them

Fed-Kun's army
So it seems the mom isn't going to take it all out on her daughter. Good, I suppose. Kousuke is adult enough to have other options even if his name is dragged through the mud.
The whole "publicize MC's dark secrets" angle is only ever as impactful as the author wants. If Netsuzou Trap taught me anything useful, it's that outsiders' opinions aren't as strong as they're made out to be.

Group Leader
If her mom post the letter to Kousuke's office, he will be screwd. It will be a scandal, and Kousuke will lost his job.

Damn bro

Dex-chan lover
The mom is, like...smiling? I'm not sure what that means. I love how the daughter got her "oh shit, wait that's right" moment too from the least likely source.

Dex-chan lover
Shitstorm is coming. Damn, I really dont know what to think of this manga - bcs it's so dark I want and don't want to read it at the same time.

Bish why are you smiling

And anyone else feel that guy said that too her on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread