Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Each Person's Epiphany

Lets all just assume Sonaldo is a major creep who wishes he could get away with almost banging a 16 year old child, only thing I can think of for the insane amount of defense 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Blanche yup, this dude went from defending the father and saying "being with an underage girl" is totally fine to now getting triggered that I used the word kid and wants to ignore the english definition of kid in his quest to saying the daughter is a devil and villain

also love how he's ignore literally all that I wrote and linked and just wants to whine about the word kid

and now he's doing that thing where people on the internet know they have no argument and have lost, so they go with "oh I won't reply cause you don't get my point" xD

@Sonaldo I literally gave you an answer to your question without using the word kid, I literally did what you wanted and you STILL are going on about kid and trying to say my entire argument is just about "kid" -_- holy straw-manning batman

so you think as soon as someone turns 16 they are no longer a kid? you think all kids mature instantly at 16? you haven't met people who are in their twenties and still not mature?

and legally, 16 year old = still a minor, i.e. a kid

KID
informal
a child or young person

not the definition mate, YOUNG PERSON... you think there is a visual definition to being a kid? what? so let's just ignore the definition of the word cause you think someone needs to "look like a kid" to be a kid -_-

guess everyone who uses the word kid for teens is wrong as well eh

annnd just like I said, you literally ignore all my other points and focus on the kid part cause you are so hung over that one point, that you don't want to address anything else: moving, realities of an adult under stress, underage kids and adults, self-inserting, realities of dealing with a parent's death, seeking help for stress and grief and so on.

All these points, and more, I addressed in my posts that you continue to ignore cause you only think I'm saying kid = all forgiven, which is not what I said -_- My argument is not based on her being a kid, again, try reading what I've written and linked to you.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/basics/empathy

here's another one for you as I mentioned empathy and my argument is in part, that you lack any and all empathy for the daughter while you make her out to being a devil and villain. Guess I have to literally spell shit out for you to understand -_-

Oh wow. That's his fault as well?

w-what? do you not understand English? let me know cause if you can't understand English, I need to know that

While the daughter shut herself in, the dad also let that happen <------- i.e. BOTH of them were involved and the reason their relationship deteriorated

Dex-chan lover
@voidox @Blanche
Holy shit dude. I and the others are a pedophile for defending that man action? Dang. If only there's another reason for me to do that (https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/basics/empathy). Cheers for providing that link mate.
Guess the father deserved all that huh. This argument started because you guys literally called people paedophile for defending the dad while asking people to UNDERSTAND the child situation. If only the same can be applied to the father.

You guys acted like the father had no reason to do all that. When people gave you the reasons, you called them paedophile. When people called out the girl for her actions, you guys said it okay because she's a child and implied she lacks the critical thinking skills required to make the rationale decision. Dude, in 2 more years she's gonna be able to vote. I really think she shouldn't be behaving the way she is.

If the hate for the child is unjustified because she's just a child and we need to UNDERSTAND her situation, why cant the same be said about the dad?

Anyway, this shit is getting too long. Maybe we can just agree to disagree. And you guys could maybe tone down your condescending attitude and stop calling people paedophile for no valid reasons okay? Have a nice day.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sonaldo um, I personally never anyone a pedophile... I did call out self-inserters though and I'll stand by that post cause it's so damn true in these types of manga -_-

If the hate for the child is unjustified because she's just a child and we need to UNDERSTAND her situation, why cant the same be said about the dad?

You may think we're being harsh on the dude, but the reality is that he's the parent and adult in this story... it's just how it is. Adults have to face legal and moral things that children do not, adults have responsibilities that children do not. Adults have to face consequences that children do not... and so on.

I have already said I understand the stress and grief he is under, but again, that doesn't excuse his actions. His situation with his family, daughter, job and wife's death do not excuse his relationship with an underage girl, both legally and morally. He should have found professional help or someone to talk to about what he was going through, and that someone is never an underage kid.

I really think she shouldn't be behaving the way she is.

fair enough and like I've said many times, I also think the daughter was stupid to run away like that.

But the issue is that you made her out to being this villain or something who was doing stuff so evil and villainous that we should all hate her guts. Some people want the dad to abandon the daughter and "be with koto". I kept bringing up her context and side of things so that you might show some empathy for her actions.

Anyway, this shit is getting too long.

sure

dang, all it took was pointing out self inserters probably wish they were in the dads shoes and bam! no more arguments. shoulda pulled the pedo card sooner. But I mean, in one response shes an adult, in the other shes a child- make up your mind bro.

omg.. this manga turned to be too hard for me to swallow.. i'm scared to turn the next chapter, but my mind wants to know what will happen next.. but its scaryiieeee...

and till this day i still dont have the courage to read ch 37..

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's literally like "I'm gonna end this man's whole career"... Poor man :c

Fed-Kun's army
nononononononno
shes going to ruin him
atleast he has his parents liqour store

@voidox I bow to your patience and thank you for answering so many redundant questions. You don't know how happy I was to see your responses.

Man deserves w/a is coming his way but he should atleast face it head on and grow a pair

Users who are viewing this thread