Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Rain, Rain, Rain

Fed-Kun's army
The author has so many things built up for tension. JUST GIVE US THE TRAINWRECK ALREADY

sdz

Goddamn Americans being stupid and applying their own morals on everyone else on the planet, just enjoy the manga or fuck off, whatever happens, good or bad, happens.
Are you going to dislike the mango because of a single decision? Is your world really so black or white? so under or over 18 rotations around the sun? Not if the characters are ready or not, or for story telling purposes?

I REALLY want to call this chapter "calm before the storm" , but to be honest.. i can't even calm myself down while reading this

I swear every time I see a new chapter pop up 'LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR' just creeps into mind.

Dex-chan lover
The inn exploding into flames would have far less tension than what's happening here.

I feel sick reading it, but i can't look away. It's like a spectacular train wreck. Hate the MC more and more each chapter.

Also sometimes the drawings in this manga look off, but it was good this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@maltytorch Unless it ends in like a chapter or two, you're as in the dark as we are right now (no source material to look at).

Users who are viewing this thread