Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Fish

Dex-chan lover
If she didn't meet MC one wonder how would have Koto handled her stress.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmmm, interesting philosophy, but then again, the fish at the aquarium are completely ignorant about the rest of the world, the tank is their world. It is pitiful if you watch from the outside, but normal from the inside until you break out of the tank and discover the world.

Double-page supporter
@Richman Implying humans have the same conscious as fish and therefore in their own world they don't see how constricted they are. What. The fishtank is a metaphor. But it ain't include that you have the traits of the inhabitants. - I think the concept is well explained with it. And why daddy is out instead of home. Anyway I quite like the squeeze. Kids are clever and get what is going on. Seeing the control freak side of her mother, dads choice seems reasonable. And or even just deepen the freakishness of mom.

Well no light for MC whatsoever. Especially if he is a replacement.

wild word is certainly better but there's still much room for improvement. and since i don't post the link in previous chapter, here it is https://mangadex.org/title/43627/anonblack-s-typesetting-guide

is there a big timeskip between page 7 and 8? i'm not sure if the author intentionally skipping the root of the problem or he's trying to tell the problem start at the aquarium

Dex-chan lover
Quality is way better, but I hope our friendly Bears wont drop bcs of your intervention, bcs it's common thing, when someone snipe 1-2 chapters, pisses off TL group so they drop translation and... sniper dissapear too and we have ZERO translations in the end. Hate this shit. So many times happened already.
Anyway, hope this wont be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread