Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Cat

Dex-chan lover
so her dad is hardly around yet cares for her more, whereas her mom is always around yet hardly cares for her properly (or at least is very obsessive about it)

Her parents are saying the opposite thing, no wonder she's like this. She doesn't know where to go. But I feel bad both for her and her dad...

Dex-chan lover
@Short_Circut
Dad is a chill dude, he just left because his ex was toxic as fuck.

Now expect the tards talking about daddy issues when what she has is mom issues.

Dex-chan lover
ahh yes... great mother right there /s
10/10 would be truck material :)

jak

Contributor
Makes you wonder if the mom was always like this and the reason the dad started an affair because of how toxic the mom was. Still doesn't excuse his actions but it seems like her behavior caused his actions and not his actions caused her behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha She has both mommy and daddy issues. Having a dad that’s not around when you need him definitely leads to emotional or mental problems. But yea her mommy issues are more prevalent at the moment

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A good father that is never around and an iron grip mother who she's always with, both with contradictory actions. Anyobdy would be confused about what to do.

I'm not sure this is trying to say the dad is okay and the mother is trash...

In Chapter 43, the dad skipped his daughter's play, and then laid his mental problems on his daughter, while the mom supported the daughter at her play, and said something uplifting to her at the aquarium.

I Chapter 44, the mom was saying harsh things to her, and ignoring her, while the dad actually said something uplifting to her.

I'd say the rolls of the parents swapped 180 degrees in the chapters. The second to last page seemed to be emphasizing that as well

It's still perfectly possible that the dad became bitter at being tied down with a family, and the mom became bitter at him leaving his family.

For all those wanting her mom dead though, I doubt she wants that....it would probably screw her up even more.

Thanks Bear-kun. Doing God's work. The bear pictures at the end are funny and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread