Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Deviant

Double-page supporter
I feel full sympathy for Kousuke... his life was shit then but it's a train wreck with no hope now

Dex-chan lover
@Oh_my_goddess
If Koto was a dude and Kousuke turned gay for him I would still have cheered for him and his bromance.

@ADende
She wants a boyfriend, she demands things but isn't willing to do her part and if she's asked to she runs away.

@Kuroageha
I mean, she is in her adolescence. Not to mention she lives with her parents and hasn't graduated high-school yet. Then there's the clear issues she has with communication that we see within her home and relationships.

Kinda asking a lot from Teens in this manga. Especially the one who is clearly not developed enough as a person to be in a intimate relationship with a man that's a closer age to her parents than she is.

Dex-chan lover
wait, "FBI OPEN UP" was just supposed to be a harmless meme, not the actual plot.....holy cow

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel bad for him at all. I can't stop thinking about how pissed and straight disgusted I would be if my dad dated one of my classmates when I was 15 (hell, I'm 25 now and I'd still be kinda weirded out). Anyways, he broke the law and lied a lot so hopefully he'll get what's coming. I don't care how depressed he was because that's just an explanation, not an excuse.

@Gem-Bug
Hard agree, I like the way you put it haha

Knew from the beginning she didnt care about him and just using him

Think we are reaching the conclusions to this trainwreck

Its clear koto is off and seems she doesnt want to be set free the dad is just a release for to stop being a good girl

He thought he had an ally someone really cares for him if somehow he makes out of this try having a normal relationship

401f902c1e75ac025d3fdd0d5b5cd2ed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@fall19 is not about the kiss, is about the corruption of a minor, and in this case Koto's testimony will decide everything and watching at her reaction here we can just only assume that she will either cave in to her mother's "advice" or will shut in at all, either way that could indicate that it wasn't just a kiss but an ongoing harassment from the adult to the minor (even when we all know that isn't that way) and the authorities will take care.

He needs Itou & Mitsuhashi on his side for this one, lol. They've done this kinda thing before.

They prob wouldn't do anything to help the dad's situation, lol, but they could easily jail the mother.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!
I JUST KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

I said this 2 chapters ago. This couple is stupid. And that they (mainly the MC) were probably being watched. And then this happens. There is no getting out of this one.

Double-page supporter
Phew...
The girl is revealed to clearly be not in her right state of mind here and Kousuke, who's the frickin ADULT in the situation should've been the one to call things off or to steer himself better.

He practically walked himself in this. No excuses

Thanks for the update Daphie!

This mans is a piece of shit idgaf...he royally fucked himself over a mentally unstable teenage girl. Doesn’t get any worse, right?

@scarlet_summer but he is obviously not in his right state of mind for for a long time. pretty weird that you make that excuse for her but completely disregards his mental health .both were in need of psychological help for a long time. adult or not, mentally instability doesn't care for age or whatnot.

Double-page supporter
@randomname
In this particular situation the girl is clearly out of herself than MC. She's a kid still after all.

On the other hand MC could've handled the situation better than letting himself be lead on by a frickin child. in this situation

Rip his social life

Users who are viewing this thread