Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Deviant

I hope this ends with kousuke telling koto to go fuck herself and goes live happily with his daughter

Dex-chan lover
Tons of pissed off people shitting on the MC seem to be reading the wrong type of manga lol

can anyone please spoil me about the relationship of her mother with her? he said that it's not normal
I only read a few first chapter and just curious about what happen in last chapter
thanks

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could delete your comments page, the best I could do is not read it.

@Qira_adan We knew from day one there was something wrong with Koto mentally, and most of it is because of her psychopathic mother. Still, Kosuke has nobody to blame but himself for his lack of common sense.

Whether this whole police thing ends with him getting arrested or freed I hope that when Koto goes to talk to him he just tells her to fuck off. This girls is the start of all this and she just chickens out at the most important part. Fuck her. Now I'm not saying that Kosuke isnt at fault either. He did fall into temptation, but the man was in a dark and depressing place in life so I can't blame him for grasping at some glimpse of light and hope.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. I like how she just stood there and watch. She is probably like, "what have I done"?

Like he's actually an idiot. Mom's insane but you prove her right in her paranoia. The one time she's actually right in what she's doing even if she's wrong any time else. Congrats dude.
And then you get caught in a public place and can't even leave because people are rightfully stopping you because you did some degenerate shit.

@Notmiguel The daughter can fuck off too with the way she treated her dad. thinking that he didn't care that his wife just died and so he just kept on working even though he has to for her sake.

What a selfish FMC she started it all and now leaves him alone without hope. Kousuke should keep his distance from now onwards.

He had it coming. Yeah sure the mother is a bitch and she obviously has some serious mental problems but you can't even blame her. There's no justification for their relationship and he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Group Leader
Readed ahead a bit. Yeah, it's police time

Mom is being a Karen as per usual.
Ya boi here is fucked, although the police at least show SOME understanding of his situation.
(based on Gtl, so don't quote me on that)
Toko is.... Uh....
She's defending him! But have you ever seen a child being questioned at a police station?
Basically that.

As bad as this is, I don't think this is how it'll end for ya man here. On the scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is normal live, 9 is a coma, and 10 is dead. Ruining your public image is like an 7.5. You prob gonna be alone for the rest of your live (and treated as human feces for the rest of it) but you're not dead dead. It's just a question of how well you can hide the fact that you did the big Oof while still surviving. Actual jobs will be impossible, but be a 3d print farmer or a bitcoin miner or some shit and you're gold (opening a bank account is possible, don't worry). Fuckin, be an artist, write a book about being a child offender, write a manga about it! You're basically forced to decide your own fate for the rest of your life and that's what some 9 to 5 salary man wish they can have.

Doubt that's how it gonna went in this manga, but if it ever happened IRL, there's still a way to be of some worth in society while being rejected by it. You're no longer treated normal, don't take a normal path.

Group Leader
@orochijes be my guest not reading it. i added the ending marker page a good while ago in order to avoid forcing you to see it if you don't want to. it's predictable. i stay consistent. 😶

Group Leader
@Harambe Yeah. I wasn't sure if the mange was headed for a close, or if it was gonna delve into the police/justice system, but seems like we're getting some of it!

Dex-chan lover
@Notmiguel I mean yeah, but he's had multiple opportunities to stop contacting her and just didn't.

Also, we can all be mad at Koto, but she's definitely a damaged/abused kid. Going against her mom is all well and good in theory, but as soon as she showed up in person she reverted into trauma-safety mode. No one has really been this girls ally maybe her whole life, besides maybe the daughter before all this shit happened.

Group Leader
Darn I'm upset because that girl walk off like that even though she's the one who started this 😤

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a really horrible person. I chuckled when her mom showed up last chapter and literally went wow when she actually called the cops.

At this point I don't even see a future. Once your public image is ruined, no amount of cleared misunderstandings can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread