Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Deviant

Contributor
I can see why koto father ran away from this house.

The mother was maybe a normal woman in the past, but it's clearny not the case anymore, she want to control everything.

Dex-chan lover
People assuming this is the end probably just haven't seen enough BS in manga/storytelling as a whole. I believe the author will find a way to turn this entire clusterfuck into a beautiful mass of absolutely nothing.

Again.
It will also be 'realistic' enough that noone questions it either lol. Now is the perfect time to make the big calls.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Dear...

tenor.gif

Welp. Yeah kissing her in the open like that was a fatal mistake... Understandable due to his circunstances, yes, but still wrong. The next chapters probably won't be fun heh.

I wonder what's gonna happen to his daughter, if he gets jailed for years... She is totally dependent on him, unless she have a grandpa/mother that we don't know of... She is a piece of shit, sure, but ...

Damn.

YOU DIED
Oh come on, why I cannot have a good ending? Well it will be a pain in the heart (and in the brain) to keep reading this but whatever

Maybe I’m dumb idk but why would an adult man that has a high school daughter openly spend nights with his daughter’s friend and not reject her advances LIKE AN ADULT. I understand she has issues but is this really the way to go about it? Kissing her in public???? Before he kept saying he wanted to help her as an adult but it’s so clear that he just got led into a trap by the JK, even if it wasn’t an intentional trap. The jk is already horrible for prying herself into her best friend’s family, not long after her mother’s death affected the daughter, she literally became a shut-in due to her trauma. The father and JK are both so disgusting, I just wanna know if the daughter will be okay after all of this jesus. Imagine your dad and best friend being involved with each other inappropriately and continuing despite how much it hurts you.

And now, the end is near. And so i face the final curtain. My friends, ill say it clear. Ill state my case of which im certain. Ive lived a life that's full. I travelled each and every hiway. But more, much more than this. I did it my way.

Regrets, i have few. I did what i had to do and saw it thru without exemption. Yes there were times, i'm syre you knew. When i but off more than i could chew. But thru it all, when there was a doubt i ate it uo and spat it out. And now as tears subside, i find it all so amusing. For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has not. To say all the things he truly feels. And not the words of one who kneels. The record shows, i took the blows.

@kristygay
I think you missed the point where the author showed how pressured and troubled this man is both at home and at work. He has no sanctuary and then this girl appears to turn his world over. And torn she did.

@MoonStoneX @Boomthorkell fax. People seem to forget that almost every character is broken by cirscumstance. The only psycho here is the mother.

Users who are viewing this thread