Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Friend

Dex-chan lover
"I'm so glad we're still friends..! Oh yeah btw your dad's in prison for assaulting a minor lmao c ya"

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 53 is up, supposedly this is meant to be a OH SHIT chapter.

Honestly i find it hard to really hate anyone in this manga. it feels like everyones going through their own struggle and their actions seem to express that... i take it back i hate the mom. shes just a Big Fat Meanie Weenie who needs to CEASE

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
| _ |
The faces in this manga are very funny sometimes.

A good friend is someone who is willing to be with you, regardless of the situation (exceptions apply).

Double-page supporter
So... Miwa does not know that her father is being arrested right? And then Koto did not tell her about it either? Koto asking forgiveness meanwhile she does not tell that the father is arrested because Koto does not speak up for Kousuke, smh what a snake this girl

Miv

Aggregator gang
I do think that Miwa already knows, otherwise I find it hard to understand why Koto would initially apologize, and i don't believe that the police wouldn't notify the daughter of her fathers arrest. Also I don't think the mangaka would bother writing an apology scene if it wasn't all-encompassing.

@Qira_adan

Dex-chan lover
@Qira_adan the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

she's right to hate her, but I really have a hard time not hating on this guys, not defending the adult, 'cause he friggin f*ck up

also I feel like she told him that and is still going to mess with the dad,'cause from what it looked of the conversation with the police he's probably gonna have to pay a fine and leave with a warning... to be f*ck up by the girl again, he will say she left him alone, throw some puppy eyes or get naked ('cause is not like she has tried before) and somehow be forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread