Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Friend

Dex-chan lover
Okay, here we have Musume no Tomodachi, but when are we gonna get Tomodachi no Musume?

Sometimes it's sad when we meet people who used to be close to us drifted apart. Actually we want to be close to them again, but because we are already upset with them, we can't be close to them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Miya doesn't even ask for an explanation of any sort really activates my almonds. She doesn't know anything, continues to not try to empathize with anyone or understand anything, and just judges by herself. She didn't listen to her father when he tried to explain, she doesn't give Koto a chance to explain, it's really all about her and her own feelings for her. And then she's all magnanimous with the big friendship declaration, when she's actually still as selfish as she's been all along.

Dex-chan lover
'sorry I met with your dad'

guess she's doing apologies in installments

'sorry I kinda stalked your dad'
'sorry I let him get arrested and said nothing to exonerate him'

Double-page supporter
This whole chapter is basically "no one cares about Kousuke at the police station"

Aggregator gang
@brainman y’all expect way too much of a fifteen/sixteen year old who has had to come to terms with the fact that her dad has been seeing her childhood friend romantically.

When Kousuke mess up it’s bc he’s a broken man and he was manipulated and he clearly can’t be trusted to make right choices, but somehow y’all expect Miya to act with rationality and logical thinking and the maturity her own father can’t show for.

Miya imo has every right not to hear out either her dad or Koto. Last time she had an actual conversation with her father he told her he was changing and it was a mistake - and then immediately went back to Koto again. Koto is a mentally disturbed teenager that is seducing her father.
The fact that Miya even had the strength to reach out to Koto and offer her support makes her one hell of a girl. IN CONCLUSION Miya best gorl ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I like it. Miya can be selfish and not a forgiving Saint if she wants. After all her dads in jail right now LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread