Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Run, Coward

Dex-chan lover
If he was able to get there somehow on time that would be surprising.

@3ds1234 exactly you said it perfectly, sheā€™s the one who caused all this knowing whatā€™d happen, and she does this to her ā€œbest friendā€™sā€ family like aahhhHHHH
I get she has issues too but doesnā€™t make it right for you to ruin someone else girl
The fatherā€™s bad too itā€™s not all just her
I just hope his daughter gets the best ending out of all of this damn

Dex-chan lover
Where is she going? Thatā€™s the question I want to know. šŸ¤”

I went from really not being able to relate to this guy to feeling like that was me on the page. Whether the other person is deserving of all the things they seek isn't really important; it throws you when you realize you've been saying what you think is right without the intention to back it up. Glad he's making a move now, although I can't say whether it's the right thing to do.

Thanks for the chapter, @princess_daphie !

Group Leader
i wish there had been a new chapter tonight. i was ready to start working on it like ASAP! trying to reply to everyone and everything, i'm emotional. i don't know how i'll hold on to the next chapter, gah!

@cillbosby @KaiKinE i'm personally so relieved she actually told the truth to the police. Kousuke's fate having criminal issues was really hanging in the balance there.

@3ds1234 @JonRa i think for Koto, it all boils down to him not being able to move forward with her, and only wanting to interfere in parts of her life she didn't want touched. he kept insisting on talking to her mother while she wanted to pursue her relationship with him. it makes sense that she's pissed off, from her pov. also, any woman that's being refused when offering herself like she did... i dunno... it must hurt.

@aeonnn @SmokeyOneKenobi not sure letting her do whatever she's planning is the best solution. she's either going somewhere not telling anyone, or jumping. i don't see many other conclusions.

@Jmann maybe. that could be a possibility. a third possible conclusion. but with how the chapter ends, we don't know at all what she will do. have we seen her get onboard the train?

@GachaSlave @ciera @Legend13 @huggermugger12 @Sabin @basilisk was super impatient to upload this one, waiting for the release! happy to be sharing this story as always too šŸ˜‡

@ventzx dunno. must have felt lonely and depressed. oh, and i think he loves the girl, lol. he clearly wasn't expecting her to drop a bomb like this.

I think she may be going to find her father?

Well that is what I hope what is happening.

Contributor
@princess_daphie
page14: "if I was any attractive at all" --> "if I was even attractive at all"

I don't think Kousuke is going to make it on time to stop Koto,
whether it's a one-way trip or a "one-way trip".

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't have a single snarky comment to make, just... wow.

@kristygay
Nope even the daughter is complicit in all this. She has been running from everything since the begining of this manga. Mom dies locks self in room, dad tries to talk refuses to, finds out his friend is with his dad runs away as well, father tries to call ignores him. Even now after all this she has not talked to him even once but goes to the friend and says she will still be her friend. Are you seriuos!? Your father also lost his wife...your mother...and he has had to continue keeping up with work and all so she could continue staying in her room and doing nothing. And she can't even talk to him first. No, i refuse to believe she just is the victim. She has not really learned anything after this other than she thinking she is the only one wronged. I hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was gonna kill herself when the train noise came in ngl

Users who are viewing this thread