Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Run, Coward

Ok, I'm back in the game. Also, Miya is so selfish, especially in comparison to Koto and Kousuke. I wasn't sure about Koto, but she just desperately wanted to be loved and to take care of the one she loved. Kousuke has always tried to do the right thing for others. Honestly? Miya is more on the level of Koto's mom...and WOW.

Aggregator gang
@princess_daphie I see and I'm trying to understand her perspective but from what you said it sounds like she was trying to run away with kousuke and that wasn't going to accomplish anything. I can understand being hurt but having a little bit of self awareness wouldn't hurt as well. Kousuke telling her to talk to her mother is actually the right choice but it seems she doesn't want to bother and wants to take the more drastic approach which from what it's gotten to hasn't done anyone any favors.

I think most of us owe Koto an apology. All this time we were thinking she was a rotten girl who was using Kousuke, but it turns out she genuinely loved him.

Dex-chan lover
Wow
Just wow

What happen with mentality of millenial girls in this Manga?

All of this problem in this Manga wont exist,
If the girls facing the problem, not run from it

this chapter felt like a coffee. was nice to read it, but something about it gave me a bitter feeling

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, here we are, Koto runs away or is going to commit suicide, Kousake has to pick up the piece of his lost social gauge, job and everything else and to top it off, gets the worrying "final" call where he basically has to run after her to ensure she doesn't do anything stupid and no do not defend koto, "she's broken" she's damaged" she's also been trying to seduce her friend's dad who if they had engage in sex would be in jail, she guilt trips him when he doesn't want to advance their relationship and here she is, treating him like shit gaslighting him and telling him "everything is your fault" when his literal social life has just gone up in smoke and flames, he literally going loss his job, he's up shit creek with no paddle and she done the massive damage and all she could do was break down for her own fuck up. "but kowoyoshi, she told them, it was consensual ", oh you mean, the rightful thing to do? the only thing she had to do, did she have to call him just now to give him the last "fuck you" till she goes off to do something stupid and yes Kousuke was stupid himself as he allowed himself to be drawn into her flow and gone and done something really stupid but the most unforgivable person is Maya, fuck maya, her entire character from jump has always been a selfish bitch and nothing has changed.

ez3

@kowoyoshi and maybe the police will accuse him of kidnapping her. So koto keeps giving the man more troubles. Lol.

Both are stupid.

Aggregator gang
I really love this chapter makes everything that happen feel a little bit better.
He will chase after Koto i wonder how the mom will react when she comes back if she comes back

Dex-chan lover
@megagen Yeah that's right, also everything in the series might never happen if only the daughter isn't such a selfish person, her dad have been trying his best to overcome the grief, while working to support her NEET daughter, while also trying to communicate with her after work, meanwhile said daughter blame him of what? Not doing things better for her? Like, you're the one who refused to accept the reality and pushed everything away while doing absolutely nothing, and she feels she's entitled to be treated better? Though in a way maybe Kousuke and his late wife have been rising her wrong, they might have been pampered her too much, never teach her how to face reality so she became such a spoiled kid. I think she's the exact opposite of Koto, both were raised wrong in the different extreme ends.

@Kuraiaku exactly how I feel about the daughter character. The father has been shouldering so much responsibility from all sides, yet the support he needs the most from his daughter is not there. There's only so much one person can take.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter :

the house in on fire because of that cigarette

joke aside
i really do wish for them to find a way out , surely that they can't be together but at least let them have a normal life they deserve

Dex-chan lover
@Sherlock0797
yeah, just like WW2 won't happen if a certain father didn't forcing his son to be civil servant instead of going to art school

Users who are viewing this thread