Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - That Place, On That Day

Contributor
@totouu
Question:
Does MC at least punch the fucks in the mouth or anything? I'm not expecting a rage-fueled beatdown or anything, just a little stress-relief at most.

@justforthelulz
Yeah, idk how to read japanese, but he says something and punches one of the dudes in the mouth and then proceeds to get punched by the two dudes and it ends with him yelling something to the girl while he's getting punched
Maybe run away or something? idk

Dex-chan lover
Just what the fuck with Japan culture and their need of putting in the story some drunk assholes who hit on/stalk highschoolers and trying to rape? I was hoping this shit wont be here, there is PLENTY ENOUGH DRAMA ALREADY but NOOOO, we need some more, let's add rape, bcs WHY NOT?!?!
Fuck this chapter pissed me off... 🤬

@Jmann calm down bro we're just speculating worst case scenario we don't know until they hint or explicitly say it happens; I've seen/read worse stories set in Japan. Who's to say this doesn't happen right, humans are capable of so many things unimaginable that goes for the bad too... Sry for the rant

Double-page supporter
...... Now this is a mortifying development

While I heavily disagree with her decision to 'run away' coz she's definitely gonna run into trouble like this and well... This is why kids please don't run away

@cooltapwater

I followed what tseng said "go to comic-days for the official raws (click raw in the main page of the manga), make a new account (you get 100 points for making one, you just need a email and pass), then go to chapter 56, "purchase" it for 90 points, and done"

So from the comments this shit will get one of the most generic cliché and retarded things on the next chapter.
Pathetic.
Anyways , never thought this manga was good , will stop reading soon.

You know what this dumpster fire of a story was lacking? Obligatory rape-bait.

Double-page supporter
"This is the captain speaking. We are currently experiencing fire in the left engine. In the quite likely event of an emergency landing, stick your head between your legs and kiss your bum goodbye."

I will withold judgement until I see how this actually turns out, but in general I agree that this type of development seems unnecessary. We'll see how it goes.

I hope after Kousuke save her this time Koto would be more honest and stop to try ruining her life for good.

What a shitty turn of events. Damsel in distress shounen manga blabla.....

Users who are viewing this thread