Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - That Place, On That Day

Dex-chan lover
😩 This seems like a bad trope to go for... I thought the previous chapters (c51-53) were supposed to be the ones to lose readership. Ay yi yi...

Though for the readers that hate Koto, I suppose this is bait/fodder for certain wishes/doujins 😨🤮.

Hope she gets out safe (probably by Kousuke). I mean it's one thing if you want to portray her as naive and unprepared for adult society, but did it have to be this situation? Let's see how it pans out, but if it's more or less what I expect, let's hope we move past it quickly.

Dex-chan lover
bruh...that was creepy as hell, i actually jumped when he peaked his head in and casually opened the door
aa...i don't like this, it's so sadistic

You know in the usual manga I'd be like "eh shes not going to get raped, especially a minor". But with this one. I don't know bros. I feel like it might actually happen. Tell me otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao like others commented, i really thought it was her mom

also, anyone else think that this plot direction is unnecessary and a bit tiring? we've all seen the cliches: 1. where the protag saves the damsel in distress, and 2. where there is actually sexual assault as part of "character development"

It’s freaking Japan. Even if those creeps try to rape her, all she has to do is scream and there’d probably be intervention immediately.

EDIT:
two chapters on and the author is going for the illogical for the sake of drama... the attendant aided and abetted the attempted rape but had to intervene when they started fighting because it was 'too noisy'. like wtf did he think a rape was going to be quiet? That makes no sense at all, terrible plot hole just to make some drama

wtf how creepy they litterally followed her wonder if every girl in japan knows martial arts and boys arent allowed to study martial arts

Double-page supporter
That "i found you" moment scared the shit out of me... clearly not the "I found you" I was expecting

Users who are viewing this thread