Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Cornered and Desperate

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess... Somehow they'll make it through, and then through words of mouth the police and family knew that he save her from a rape attempt, his charge is cleared and Mia approve their relationship

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so fucking retarded. You are fucking older with decent built you can easily overwhelm those fuckers

I am sorry to say, but this chapter seems more than a little forced. I think the mangaka has run out of ideas as to where to go with his story and his characters.

Dex-chan lover
Im just praying it wont be another Gal Cleaning situation

Fed-Kun's army
@Amazing_Retard
No. Those two look like young adults, MC is middle-aged. As adults get older, their physical strength diminishes. He's weaker and outnumbered, he should definitely lose this fight. That's why it's so important Koto gets out of there and calls for help.

@Jojeke
It is a completely realistic, if frustrating, reaction to freeze up in these situations.

Dex-chan lover
@Huichelaar Honestly she doesn't even look like she's freezing up out of fear or anything. She's got the calmest damn expression on her face as she just patiently waits for him to answer her question while he gets the crap kicked out of him. I'm laughing my ass off right now. I get they probably didn't intend for it to look that way, but lord, I wanna slap her right now.

@Amazing_Retard A middle age salaryman who probably hasn't seen or dealt with a fight in at least 25 years against a couple young adults looking for trouble? I dunno about that dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Amazing_Retard
those guys looks like late part of university, aka 23-25. At this point "being older" means an opposite, they are at peak, and he is an "old man with creaking spine when he leave a chair".

Also, is your "decent build" means "not an anorexic"? Indeed, he isn't sickly thin, but overall he is pathetic. Moreover, with his disposition, he don't have bravery to actually put everything into a punch, and neither he learned martial arts to know how to do it. His punches would be like insect bites. Even one of those "chad" students would overwhelm him easily, and there are two of them.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation.
Despite the brush with cliché, I'm still enjoying this author's unique style and the story holds up despite the melodrama.
The artwork for me is very appealing and bridges the unspoken nuances between characters and fulfills a compelling narrative.
Can't wait for each new chapter. Thank you Princess Daphie

Oh yeah, two thugs and you only decided to punch one, what do you expect the other one to do?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry... I hope it really happens to her, the 'You-know-what-I-mean'. While no one really is to blame but, I really hope it happen... That's why sorry... 😔

As expected he comes rushing in. But damn did the author just extended this a little further and not completed the scene.

Aggregator gang
Read the next chapter in indo version.

It made no fking sense. Dafuq?

Users who are viewing this thread