Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Cornered and Desperate

Dex-chan lover
These random “girl gets sexually assaulted” subplots are always such a forced and gross trope it makes me wonder when this first started or if has always just been a lazy crutch of romance writers to spice up the drama...

Instead of wasting a chapter on this we could’ve had a moment of introspection for the characters now that they were all separated — sad this manga prioritizes edginess over writing (although this was already established early on)

Aggregator gang
Man I was so cared everything was going downhill
And the character that were appearing were pieces of shit ignoring the situation.
At least mc got there and save the day but now he is getting beaten up :(

what if she went unconscious and just dreamt that he came to save her just in the nick of time.

Group Leader
@ez3 Senbonzakura kageyoshi!

Thanks everyone who's left me a thanks, it's appreciated! See you next chapter (next week this time normally)!

I wonder if Koto will finally do something instead of letting things happen around her, this is just like that time Kousuke was caught by Koto's mother.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooookaaaaaay... so the dudes have an arrangement with the owner of this place to cover their rape sessions. Hum, Mr. Author, is EVERY supporting character in your manga competing in the Hitler Olympics?

Yeah, that took me out of the experience, bro. I'm just waiting for this little arc to be finished at this point.

Either way, thanks for the TL, Daphie-san

Terrible chapter, this manga has gotten sillier over time, but this little mini arc it seems like the author has run out of any kind of plausible idea for where the story can go next.

Not even mad, at this point, Koto deserves anything that happens to her.
And of course, there aren't ANY normal characters in the story huh?

Koto was an interesting character but at this point it sounds like her actions is just for the convinient of the plot and make no sense.

Her face this entire chapter, I just want to punch it.

Users who are viewing this thread