Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

Contributor
@spidersonbikes why? he's not a bad person, he just made some mistakes but... who wouldn't do then after all that?
I think he's changed and is a better person now.

I love that people hate read this. Imagine the amount of stress they put themselves through on their own free time from their own choice. That’s comedy gold.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray! And all is right with the world. The story better end this way!!! No twisty bullshit!

Anyways thanks for another cool update scan gang!!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter PD.
This is a satisfying yet unsettling chapter. Kosouke after his punch-up reminded me of Kishibe (devil Hunter with scraggy facial scar) from Chainsaw Man. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, this comment thread is a cesspool.

What can I say about the chapter except that everything went as I thought it would. I'm glad that both Kousuke and Koto are finally exteriorizing stuff. However I would have still liked for Kousuke to do better, anyway, that should have happened like ten numbers ago but it didn't and here we are. Let's see how this ends.

I don't know if I agree with it, but I am happy our characters have chosen a path that it seems they are dedicated to staying on.

Overall I like this series, and I think it's done a good job of not stalling pace-wise even 58 chapters in. However, a small plot hole for me is how non-present Kousuke's former-wife has been. We've only seen him think of her like once or twice throughout this ENTIRE series so far. And even outside of him mentioning her, she was only briefly presented in the shrine in the first chapter. Even Miya doesn't seem to bring her up at all. It all just seems a little odd to me, especially considering how recent her death was supposed to be.

After the generic shit moment , they stay there instead of going to the fucking police or go to kill the cucks , LOL

Dex-chan lover
A bit weird to first kiss, then say one wants to kiss?

Implication that one wants to kiss more, or just problems with the tense?

hmm mixed feeling about this chapter

while i'm happy that they are finally kind of let it all out and be straight with each other, there is still this sense of...immorality i guess? i dont know how to put it

i just hope kousuke wont go into jail cause he lay his hand on minor after this

Dex-chan lover
I mean... there's just one real problem.

You know they're going to have to kill the mom right? Like, bury her in the forest and pray no one digs her up. She's final boss-level.

@kyonichisama 45% certain they are ok for age-of-consent. Unless I've completely misread the police chapter. In which case, whoops! Whoopsie! Morality-wise, meh, she's definitely old enough to be making her own decisions. I'd call her psycho mom more immoral, honestly.

@princess_daphie Thank you, keep being awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk, he should have just gone after Miya. She doesn't have any over protective mother to stop MC from going to town on her.

Group Leader
I have too many things to say...

@Legend13 @DarknessAssassin @Bigg3_chees3 @CielarcR
Yeah, only 5 chapters left, it's been tweeted about a few times already I think. I'll be taking on this series til it's over!

@Gem-Bug @ciera @4cans @muteprophet8726 @Stannis @Dundun123 @Primecutter1 @zarian2
Douitashimashite minna! I'm really happy my efforts are appreciated!

@sdz thank you! comments like this really make me happy i'm doing this! i've had someone help me proofread this series for a little while, so there are even fewer minor inconsistencies than before.

@Takaflame Surprisingly, I've read many comments on Shounen Chotto Sabotteko and Watashi no Shounen, and there are many detractors there as well.

@meidunk uncomfortable... but not as uncomfortable as when they kissed in the park. this time, it was much less forced!!! the age-gap, well, it's an established story element by now, lol

@Tamerlane i've noticed the same thing. it's clear he's letting her take steps so she's comfortable, but it looks like he stopped trying to stop her as well, which is good, because it was unfair to her as well.

@TheFlash080 no crime so far though.

@JonRa haha, indeed! but even then, it's clear he wasn't out there trying to hit on younger girls, it just happened. i think it could even be debatable whether or not it's really "his thing". sure he was turned on a few times, but i think this would happen to a healthy heterosexual non-ephebophile man all the same, given the situation. just debating semantics though 🙂

@smolbaka ouch! although next chapter, we see both MC and FMC going back to their respective homes...

@Somka @Simpleton it's irony. for every previous action she took, she asked him BEFORE, but when she wanted to kiss him, she took him by surprise and THEN ironically asked him if she could. he answered "Yeah"...

@GengisKong Nope! 🙃

@starlightcitypro too much hate for the man!

@PedroSimao002 IMHO it's one of this manga's really strong point!

@zarian2 yeah, i think they're fairly okay, as long as there's no sexual element in their relationship for now. and probably keep it civil, loll, but yes Koto's mother... although next chapter
Koto seems like she wants to take care of that after all! no telling if it will work though.

Users who are viewing this thread