Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - The Days Go On...

Double-page supporter
Chapter 61 was amazing. What a great series. "I am the one who gets to decide whether I am alive or dead" really stuck a chord with me.

It's not like the MC was cheating on his wife.
In the other hand, her daughter wondering if she should forgive her father, while she's fucking around with a boy, who her father barely knows.
Think this way, what if the MC fell on despair and commit suicide, then his life, his daughter, and Koto's life practically screwed over.
Indeed Koto has an issues with her mother, abusive mother that is.
And what could be happened, if the MC didn't save Koto from rape incident hmm?

The dude his daughter hang out with may not be a bad person, it's 5 month, if he's in it for the sex, he would have done it

Dex-chan lover
I like how atleast the author went for a realistic ending / consequences, no matter how sad his life will be.

That's life, everything have consequences, including being the target of a gossip by your colleagues for deeds that you don't do. Being hated by your self-centered daughter. It is unfair, yes, but so is life. That's why there is social norms and why people don't really like to break it, because there is a consequences of swimming against the wave

It was obvious this wasn't going to end well for Kousuke's career at the company.

Unless he moves to another city, his future is fucked up.

the next (and last) chapter undoes the emotional tone of the comeuppance with Kousuke having quite of a happy end regarding his future with Koto. Yeah, he was ostracized and demoted at the job, but he doesn't seem to care.

Well, this is the consequence of making such bad decisions. Even if they get married, they’re going to have a rough life, with Kousuke’s reputation in the toilet, his being on such bad terms with his daughter, and Koto clearly needing counseling for what happened with her mom.

Dex-chan lover
its funny to see everyone in the story taking the moral high ground on him, when no one has a leg up on him.

Specially the cunt thats cheating on his wife with the coworker.

Dex-chan lover
Bad end: mc commits suicide, femc was murdered by psycho mother, let’s goooooo

Group Leader
thank you everyone for your thanks and good comments! it's been a wild ride with this manga! only one chapter left! can't wait to finish working on it and share with you all next week!!!

@Legend13 i've done a chunk of the work for the next chapter, so i can now at least tell you that
it's a meet-me-in-the-middle kind of ending, but not open-ended-you-don't-know-anything crap.

@KaiKinE hahaha, that's crazy. i didn't realize the chapters were also released in at least 2 other languages, since i use the filtering tool by default! i never use any other source than the actual japanese raw files though. i've only done the rough pre-translate of the chapter, but i had understood as much as you mega-spoilered.

@Frosty_Josh i wasn't about to stop translating it, especially since the other group stopped their release, thank you and you're welcome too, i love this story, i'm like super impatient to translate a new chapter whenever one comes out, lol

@silverpetricof without even taking the story in account, i totally agree with you, love the imagery in this chapter (and the last few have good shots as well)

So guys its a Happy end
basically ends with Koto's and Kousuke's promise to be together once she's of age, it's their secret and only hope to keep going on

Many redraw and fast too, thx
Too bad this manga had a little pages per chap

I really hate his daughter, who the heck is she?

I know she is his daugther, but seriously who the heck is she?!

Not yet in jail? Still has his job?

This is a fictional work set in Japan

Dex-chan lover
Reality ensues. He may have a hard life and in a dire need of attention and affection, but dating a 16 yr old is only acceptable if you're also 16 (well, also if you're 18 or 19 and only if the Law allows it, but no more than that). At he end of the day, it was a stupid and inappropriate thing to do from the start.

He will not be persecuted as a criminal, but society will always view him as such from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread