Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - The Days Go On...

Dex-chan lover
@bloodriver
You forgot Honma? Her character was exactly for that? To be the nosy co-worker.

What I find to be more hypocritical is how those two co workers that denied Kousuke had a damn extra marital affair and somehow try to have the moral high ground.

Miya still is an entitled selfish brat, her character remained the same, and she doesn't give a shit about her father's life as long as he brings bread home while she's going out with her boyfriend, everything is a about herself.

Aww man I had a feeling and it was right, this is the second to last chapter.

What the heck. Feels like there was very little closure, but I'm kind of used to unsatisfying endings in manga at this point.

Thanks for translating this series, it's been an interesting ride.

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter is named "Stealing the Moon" (computer translated)

I really hope we get a happy ending for these two and not
a "After the Rain" BS ending

Fed-Kun's army
Damn next one is the last chp huh it’s been hella of a ride hoping for a happy ending for both of them

Double-page supporter
Nothing really changed for Kousuke huh. Curious how the ending ties up everything

Thanks for the update Daphie

Dex-chan lover
It's been a wild ride, but I got a feeling the ending is going to be very bitter.

Edit: Bought the last chapter, and I'm kind of glad it ended that way, though I'm not sure how they will be together moving forward.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Police should have given custody of Miya to her grandparents, as Kousuke is pretty obviously not fit to be a father.

@Genzo16 I mean the daughter needs to mature a little bit, like before he started dating her friend she was already being a brat. No everything is his fault ( I know that is not what you said) but the custody was fine with him, she was just being immature

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans!!

Wild that 5 months has gone by. No contact and Miya is still wondering whether or not to forgive him. It's like nothing has happened in those 5 months. Let's see what the finale brings us, gang.

Dex-chan lover
There's a certain melancholy to this chapter...

deep breath
Alright, I'm ready for whatever comes next.

Users who are viewing this thread