Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Steal the moon

Group Leader
So it end as usual, dude gotta wait for her to go to university before they can be together again. Not a bad ending honestly. It just too rush for some reason.

All well that end well I supposed?

Thank you, @princess_daphie (and to the author as well)!

It was so sweet and it ended well, but I'd love to see he solving his relationship issues with his daughter.

Group Leader
thank you back for your comments!

@hakive that's a great way to look at it! also, that show isn't bad at all, i've watched so many episodes back in the days, lol

@noobkiyo007 haha, i wish i had enough talent to fix things like that, haha, but nope, the author probably spent more time working on the cover is all i'd say 😅

@Victoria_Abney it's an interesting idea! the contact who's been proofreading the chapters with me also had an idea that there was probably some double-meaning implied in this interaction, but it's hard to say what the author meant! it could be so many things, ranging from very bad to very mild implications...

@gronkle @knight_evangel it's totally underappreciated. i don't feel like there is much that's been random or badly executed. and i love the ending.

Fed-Kun's army
If they're not hurting anyone and know what they're doing, I feel like they have the right to be happy.

Thank you so much for the chapters <3, I loved the ride ever since the first time I read it and couldn't stop reading it till I got to the current chapters at the time.

Hope there's a at least one more chapter to come.

@princess_daphie

ive been so busy but i finally got to read this and i am okay with it ending like this

i dont really get what her "lie" was supposed to mean (must be cus im a guy haha) but i thought her moon analogy was kinda a good way to settle things between them and move on. the way i saw it, the moon was their secret "relationship" and since he put it in his pocket, that secret is now sealed and hidden away :(

thank you SO SO SO VERY much for translating this for the past 6 months or so ‼️

happy (late) new years 🎉❤ AND again thank you

Dex-chan lover
A bit late for me to comment for the TL, but thanks for translating this. I really ...enjoyed? the ride. I feel like this is the best possible outcome as well, and I think they will be together in the future. Maybe it just doesn't need to be shown, we see his struggle and we see their feelings still being mutual and desire to be together. Also the daughter while not totally okay with everything, seems to want to not burn down the bridge between parent and child, while guy friend might be pretty good for her in the long run.

Thank you very much Daphie. I very much enjoyed your translations on this series. Appreciate all your hard work for us! :)

I feel like we ended up right where we started, which is okay. Very Lolitaesque.

I see the sexual violence tag...I guess that's because of the chapter with the 2 guys who attacked Koto in the internet cafe...what a shame if that makes people think this series has a lot of that.

Welp, this was alright, I guess. Japanese stories always end up not telling the actual outcome and leave you wonder what's gonna happen next. Implying on happy ending, I guess it was fine by me.

Dex-chan lover
It was pretty boring in the end.

Feels like there was no point in doing a 5 month time skip and the author just wanted to use this generic trope. They could have at least kept in touch with text messages.

The MC's work life still sucks and his relationship with his daughter didn't show much improvement. Disappointing.

Double-page supporter
there was ups. there was downs. but i didn't expect us to end up right back in the middle. i can't really say anything feels resolved but it does feel like they're on their way to it.

thank you for finishing up this series. i couldn't handle waiting each month so i decided to do it all in one go and i'm glad i did.

thank you very much for translating! i wish there was a more concrete ending on their actions, but at least their feelings (from the moon scene) and situation are more or less secured

Users who are viewing this thread