Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Stealing the moon

Realistically this is the best outcome. He's old. She's young. They could've gotten together than the fighting and bickering would've started after the honeymoon period. Then there would be a bunch of arguing finally with some messy breakup. She would move on. He'd be even more depressed that he let it get to that point.

It sounds good on paper them getting together. But in reality it would've sucked. This is the ideal ending. She will find someone closer to her own age. He will most likely work himself to death lol (alone).

Dex-chan lover
@avgjoegeek wdym? Theyre just waiting for her to come with age. They agreed to be together in the future, and havent broken that engagement off

MD@Home
@ivory0321 You too with this bullshit of putting the hyphen with the honorifics in the next line … Seriously, where do they teach this???

Can't believe I read 62 chapters for this end. Just wait for her graduation, don't make so much fuss about it. It happens irl too.

is this version (machine translation with a typo in a freaking chapter name) really necessary, now that the good translation is done?

Double-page supporter
eca.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not a great ending but not a bad one as well. Thought we'll get some closure regarding Kousuke and Miya relationship. Is she still a brat? But still at least Kousuke is not as pathetic as he was in the beginning. He finally learned to sy fuck it and ignore what society says. Do what you want as long as no one is harmed.

This is the end?!
Wtf?! None of those crackheads learn anything and this is how it ends?
Fck that, I can't believe I wasted my time for this

Users who are viewing this thread