Musume no Tomodachi

Dex-chan lover
If I follow this now it'll turn into one of those series where I'll later ask myself why I bothered.

But the releases are quite fast right now..

Aggregator gang
I've rarely been this unsure what to think about a series. It just feels like a bunch of kinda screwed-up people in a messy situation, not an edgefest drama. It doesn't feel like a romance either. It just sort of is.

@undercurses

the title should changed to my step mom was my best friend

I hope you're right. Even with the age gap issue, that does seem like it would improve the lives of everybody involved.

The art is gorgeous, with just the right amount of sketchiness. Which enables the author not to insult the audience with lazy walls of character inner-blabbering, but to just show what's going on and slowly building up.

It somehow reminds me of Aku no Hana.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl reminds me a lot of Misaki from Welcome to NHK, also this dude is just Satou but "successful" and the NEET part of his gets personified as his daughter.

I feel like i'm doing something wrong reading this. But you can't stop, It's too spicy.

I thought it would be a fluff manga about a man helping his daughter recover with the help of her friend.

I was wrong.

Double-page supporter
17 chapters in and as that one meme says "There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it but let's keep going and see what happens."

Yet another manga never coming overseas!

Hope you guys still stay chill after
another character make its introduction soon
and how
abusive the female lead's mother will be
in next 4 chapters...😂😂😂

Contributor
I like this one, because it has drama in it.
Not cheap drama like harem rom-com manga, but real drama here, who can really ruin your life for good.

Can't wait to read more.

Users who are viewing this thread