Musume no Tomodachi

Fed-Kun's army
I'm intrigued by what the author take on the obvious subplot of helping someone getting out of their Hikki phase and the subsequent reintroduction to society.

By reading ch. 4 I got a really strong sense that something isn't right (except the relationship between a middle-aged man and a minor of course).

I reread the description and saw, that I missed on reading one of the Alt names: "One of the great secrets of a femme fatale.".

This story will get very dark. ...

Yay, a new chapter is out! Thank you HoshiDRyu!

... I wasn't so scared continuing a manga since Ibitsu ...

https://mangadex.org/title/251/ibitsu

After checking the images thought weaste of time but ..... I don't really have time but I will check it latter ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪(~‾▿‾)~

For some reason this reading makes me cold sweat and severe nervousness.
This does not come entirely from 'signs of illegal relationship', but because the hope of goodness that comes seems deadly. Probability is looking for a femme fatale, untouched.
I don't feel that the girl has bad intentions. There is a possibility the plot will exceed its limit.

The translation still has a long journey it seems.
I will make assumptions based on up to new developments in chapter 13. I won't make any point of what happened so far, this is entirely an opinion :
I repeat once again: the girl have no bad intentions, no sugar daddy issues as many people say. Like, 'wow, what a bitch' thing. Because, the problem comes from a different angle.
She had a dazzling glow of positivity, hardly like she had a problem. But actually not.
She will position herself with the main male character who has her own "problem". At this point, the runaway intentions arose. And this makes me feel that this is just a common illegal relationship from the needs of each other.
Do you get the gist of it?

When considering developments that have led to dark turns, that is true. But a little run off from the gap because they have a reason to have this unusual relationship. It doesn't seem strange if the story gets alert or a bad look because it provides bases like doujin, NTR etc. Yeah .. seriously? But, putting that aside ... this sees the kind of people who have restraints in their own cages, that they can get off track. Oppose laws and norms.
I realized again; humans have come this far because of something.

How the subtitles are named "One of the great secrets of a femme fatale". I want the initial message to be pulled to the end if the heroine's behaviour can stay in the way.
She just needs a figure to hold on to
. That means, I'm not sure about their resolution to build relationships that go beyond this. Like for example, getting married.

I don't understand why this rating is quite ... low? Indeed the concept kinda cringe-y, but whatever its form, it's still about people who are lost. And I want to see how they get to the light that they are after. Though I don't want to justify what they do, it still scored good numbers in my notes.

Ooooo, when you want a break from the stress and loneliness from life and someone gives you kindness for the first time in a while....

Im quite happy where this might go, and im curious how the “daughters friend” and father will develop throughout the story.

It is interesting, but my heart is not strong enough to keep reading. Too dark for my weak heart...

@goronyanpai
Indeed the concept kinda cringe-y, but whatever its form, it's still about people who are lost.
Right? I was expecting just a simple fulfillment story but taking in consideration how the author express stress and at first a well developed character (the mc) its hard to imagine that's all there is to story, so I just keep expecting her to be imaginary, insane or an evil bitch who wants to exploit him... boy I was not expecting this kind of ride...

Users who are viewing this thread