Musume no Tomodachi

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I had forgotten about this since i was reading it before i made an account but
rereading to remember everything, i am super glad to know that the daughter is alive, i always felt like she was dead for a while until it was revealed she just didn't like to go out of her room.

Edit: I remember the reason i forgot about this manga, it just makes me very anxious of everything that is going on.

This series isn't dropped, there just was a 2 week delay between the last publicly available raw and the latest publicly available raw. Go be a parasite somewhere else.

This guy constantly looks like he's in the middle of a panic attack. I can't say I blame him with the amount of stress he carries around all the time.

Can this guy catch a break? He's done entirely nothing wrong and his life just keeps falling to pieces. He hasn't even pounded the JK yet for gods sake!

What I read: This.
What I expected: Basically Senko but the girl has electra complex, lots of good feels.
What I got: Existential pain comparable to inserting a crochet needle down one's urethra and a red pill on society.

This story is a rough read. I love it, don't get me wrong. And will be purchasing the localized volumes to support the mangaka.

But man, this story is a hard one. Feels a bit too real in some parts. 10/10, would read through again to re-experience the crippling existential pain of modernity.

ill just hide everything to be safe.
even after everything blows up in his face kousuke still continues to think of koto and seeks her out. at that point you think he would just fcking put a stop to everything considering how much stress and sadness it has put him through but he keeps falling back into it and it's sickening. they're just running away from everything and going off into their own sick little world. koto isn't mature enough to completely understand the gravity of everything because she's so young and she's clearly not well due to abuse at home but HE as the adult should fcking KNOW how wrong it is in every angle as it's ruining everything in his life that should mean something to him. he's going to hit the absolute rock bottom and get abandoned by everyone before he realizes meeting up with a 14/15 year old and pretending you're a teenager again is not worth letting your life crumble around you because of it

@tokmeki I completely agree with you. For me personally tho, it's just a manga and I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as much as I can lol

Chapter 41
they kissed and almost had sex but got interrupted by his subordinate ( i forgot her name)

QQTcg8f.jpg
Oh man..

It's not dropped. Our release schedule is dependent on when the chapters are made free to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread