Musume no Tomodachi

Thanks for letting us know. I was also wondering what was up with the delay. This is some great manga so I appreciate you guys’ work.

Edit: What do you mean exactly by free to the public?

Did not expect to see that RIP Hana Kimura at the end of the english translation on ch. 39 😭😭

@andi1007 i totally get you, i felt the same and didnt get why....

then i understood
it felt wrong, because it is wrong. while i read it i started to simpathize with the guy, because there are reasons to, the poor guy had it toughf when it wasnt his fault and thats why you simpathize with him.... but its wrong, he is doing something wrong, and solfdestroying with it. thats why i felt guilty, cause i was simpathizing and siding and excusing him, which i shouldnt, im not saying that its his or her fault, im saying that what they are doing isnt right, and it feels so real at times, i just coudnt continue reading it. the entire time i read him it felt the same as an anxiety attack, couldnt go past ch24

my head is saying what am i reading but my heart ..... it needs to know what´s happens next

for anyone that wants to read it you have been warned : this story is a roller coaster of emotions that go over a many themes of the stages of grief, controlling family member and taboo´s of modern day life... and challenging it... it is a what if story.
for the amount of 1 that was rated is the amount of pussies that can´t handle a very emotional story like this. this is a powerful piece of literature that challenges what is forbidden. go grab a book and really understand it you normiessss

if you want to read something similar to this roller coaster than read this
https://mangadex.org/title/32043/i-shaved-then-i-brought-a-high-school-girl-home
this one challenges the same thing but the dad dosen´t have a family

just swap his shit daughter with her friend. they deserve better. Im even ok with a romantic relationship , but pls give this a happy ending and stop this drama mess.

Contributor
Train-Wreck.png

Anxiety - the manga
It doesn't cure my crippling depression, but it makes me feel alive
10/10 voluntarily continue to suffer for sympathizing with the mc, even though I know that he is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread