Musume no Tomodachi

@ShionSinX

domekano is child play, but this one here dont have those "i love my sister A, but when shes not here I love sister B". The characters are more "normal" and no soap opera, everything its pretty clear since the beginning, you just need to enjoy the suspense.

Syf

Double-page supporter
This sure is depressing to read and i am only at chapter 13

Double-page supporter
It's funny to see people who saw the "psychological" tag, yet are still holding out hope that this story will have a happy ending...

Double-page supporter
People who are expecting a happy ending: dont get your hopes up. Psychological tags generally dont get that.

Personally I hope mc is going to prison since he (regardless of his emotions) is dating a minor. No one that does that at his age deserves a happy ending. Period.

well this didn't go the way I expected it to go. It'll probably end with Miya living with her grandparents, and Kosuke either dead or in prison - or just, alone.
If this ends with the fucking kid and him together I'm ready to throw fists at my monitor.

ugh, I don't really care for age-gap romance (5 yrs+) but I decided to give this a try. Not really happy with it. IMO it's a lot weirder if it’s an older guy + younger girl than an older woman + younger guy. I guess i’m biased, but oh well. Dropping this, not my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
@somaanggoro if you cant bare it after only 3 chapters (i understand correctly? you read only 3 chapters?), then you should definitely stop now, bcs there is more dark shit coming further. This manga is very anxious, i should warn you. Kinda when you are afraid reading new chapter bcs scared of what you may see... If gives you false hope for a few chapters and then it kick you in the balls right when you thought "oh, everything is fine, finally".

Users who are viewing this thread