Musume no Tomodachi

I'm quite confused on the latest chapter...
But still i love how the mangaka let them be with each other, I hope they would end up together. And I also hope that koto won't do anything bad

Dex-chan lover
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

So many people are misusing the term that I'm starting to wonder what the fuck are they on lol.

Good, let her go. Girls like that are a dime a dozen. Let the stupid daughter go too - selfish bitch is already a lost cause. Just fuck em all and start over fresh. But the main character is as obnoxious as the rest. Go burn down what's left of your life for some neurotic chick. You deserve what's coming to you too.

Contributor
@socalso

unexpected.jpg

Group Leader
I really appreciate the pace of the series, there's a feeling of crushing inevitability to the whole thing. The only thing I can compare it to is an H-webtoon called Drug Candy. Except Musume no Tomodachi is all about how uncomfortable a forbidden situation like this is and the unfortunate factors that would drive both parties to such a relationship, while Drug Candy tried to bounce between how intoxicating the horny age gap fantasy is and the other shoe dropping for sex and shock value.

"moralfags, feminazis"... Guess murica's softpower is strong to make people be able to believe any shit that's coming from there instead of being an independant thinker and being aware of the influence of one's environnement. Just like in the story. Something unusual happens. An older man and a teen fall in love with each other and immediately Society feels threatened and want to retaliate like these retards in the comments who never read literature and only manga. They just have to apply their own narrow values and anachronic ones on top of that since they don't know anything about history... modern age, progress? What a joke, just a bunch of ignorants who overestimate themselves and once you outsmart them, show any depth of knowledge or a bit of thinking with wisdow you borrowed from philosophers, they'd call you an elitist or whatever. Anyway, reminds me why I don't hate people but feel disgusted by most, it triggers my escape mechanisms, I'm thankful to have good and intelligent friends for the most part at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Lukaskyboss

Your comment was pretty good until you started patting yourself on the back about how fantastic of a person you are lol, the need to type out how people call you an elitist or whatever kinda implies it does get to you, or even worse that you get some kind of high out of it since it's just the ignorant masses showing their stupidity at not being able to counter your arguments and you get off on them throwing you a simple "well you're just an elitist piece of shit".

Anyway you kinda come off as a douche so maybe drop the hate for humans and all the edgy stuff lol well if you really want to seem smart anyways, though I do get were you're coming from.

I was only compelled to write this cuz again I think you make some good points and i agree with you, but then your self fellatio kinda kills the mood.

Group Leader
@LucioVorenoXXIII I'm anxiously waiting for tonight around 11pm that's when it's supposed to be an update! hopefully there's a complete chapter available then and normally I should be able to post chapter 55 as well, so hang on the edge of your seat!

Might be just me but something feels off in that last scene in chap 55, maybe because I feel like that trope is overdone. I see nothing bad happening because I don't see a sexual violence tag

Dex-chan lover
@Watercell Well this manga is being released the same time as the raws goes free so no such tag if nothing happen YET but if something happen next week then it will be added

Users who are viewing this thread