MuvLuv Alternative - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they're saying she got hit by a stray shell, but in his memory on page 33, she got chomped. what's the deal

Loz

Wait, so what I understood from the chapter is that she got hit by a shell, but somehow the MC was hypnotized by someone to think the aliens killed her, so that he could better accept her death. Is this correct?

She got chomped, then Isumi shot the BETA Soldier along with her to save Takeru. Marumo-chan was already a corpse after all.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute madlad actually drew Takeru trying to piece Marimo together again.

@Syapaaye

The PTSD arc is the memest of all Alternative, but one thing the manga does well is to portray how miserable and despairing the characters involved are (saw the raws so believe me on this one).

The visual novel is rather tame in comparison, Takeru is coming out of this a wreck.

Dex-chan lover
@pihip I actually really like the PTSD arc. For all the shit he's done, getting kicked here and there, "fate" just won't let him take a break.
especially that illusion of normality he gets when he goes back to his (almost) original EXTRA world, damn that's so sadistic I love it.

What the....
What with this complete?
Have this already drop again?
11 month being left behind...
how sad...
😢😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread